Thats' one way to deal with a pedophile...

Thanks Jak!

Exactly Sorc. I guess he pushed the girls too far…

The other thing that bugs me so much about it is that the guy did this multiple times at the same school, and from the article it didn’t sound like he was ever apprehended or punished or anything like that. What’s up with that?

Yeah! Looks like it was up to the schoolgirls to deal with him!

Uh, Lilith, I’m … not gonna say anything. But yeah, I bet schoolgirls can even beat ninjas!

XD

Hey, they also could have taken one look at him and cracked up.

Those violent catholics again…

(j/k :P)

/prepares self for beating at hands of Catholic RPGC’ers.

Originally posted by StarStorm
Hey, they also could have taken one look at him and cracked up.
I guess they did show restraint then.

Strangely enough, you may have a point…

I’m a catholic! [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

… I thought you were an atheist.

Eh, I never pass up a chance to hit someone. <i>[WHAMF]</i>

Hey, that’s what I would have done.

But then he wasn’t a tentacle monster. So he got what he deserved

Hmm… Mwahahahahaahahahahahaha!

wow. mob violence is really cool, and hilarious!

Stay away from females, we have shoes that it hurts to be kicked by. At least, I do.

I’m afraid they’ll get sued though, and that the law will be on the pedophile’s side. It would only had been self defense if he did something more than expose themselves, and didn’t run away. Saying that doesn’t mean he didn’t deserve it though.

Originally posted by Nulani
Stay away from females, we have shoes that it hurts to be kicked by. At least, I do.

I wear steel-toed boots on a regular basis… <_<

Don’t forget that males have a fatal physical disadvantage. A silly place to place them really, they’re so easy to hit.

Originally posted by Nulani
Don’t forget that males have a fatal physical disadvantage. A silly place to place them really, they’re so easy to hit.

So if I kick you hard enough in the same place with steel toed boots, it wouldn’t hurt enough to incapacitate you? I scoff at you.

Of course, I wouldn’t kick you, because you’re cool, but thats aside from the point.

isnt getting hit in the boobs the same sort of feeling as getting hit in the balls supposedly?

So a person flash some of the catholic school girls.
And then?
Do “we” have to “judge” “him” in despise?
Do “we”?
I do not believe this.

Originally posted by Cybercompost (to Nulani)
[b]So if I kick you hard enough in the same place with steel toed boots, it wouldn’t hurt enough to incapacitate you? I scoff at you.

Of course, I wouldn’t kick you, because you’re cool, but thats aside from the point. [/b]

Somehow, I doubt that the notion of physical pain is a concept that applies very well to a self proclaimed incarnation of death.

Originally posted by Silhouette
isnt getting hit in the boobs the same sort of feeling as getting hit in the balls supposedly?

Oh God. That kills. Not that I get hit there repeatedly but sometimes you forget they’re there and you walk into a door or someone’s elbow and WHAM. Ouchie.

Originally posted by Evangelion
Oh God. That kills. Not that I get hit there repeatedly but sometimes you forget they’re there and you walk into a door or someone’s elbow and WHAM. Ouchie.

Wait… but if that’s true, how is it that sex manages to work?