Thats' one way to deal with a pedophile...

It was on teh news, a small bit. Ireally only heard it from my grandma.

Anyways, a known pedophile decided to go out and flash a bunch of catholic schoolgirls.

He’s now in the hospital, being treated for the injuries recieved when about 20 of said schoolgirls gangbeat him.

Moral of the story: Unless you’re a tentacle monster, you dont’ fuck with schoolgirls.

I’ve just got one thing to say about that:

“Lol :P”

rar XD

lol… idjit

This is what we call JUSTICE! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
This is what we call JUSTICE! :slight_smile:

God, I could’ve told him not to do that. Those school girls travel in packs for a reason.

Rich. That’s just rich :mwahaha:

Brilliant:hahaha; :mwahaha:

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) – A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.

The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn’t going to stop them.
– Robert Lemons, neighbor

Rudy Susanto, 25, who had exposed himself to teen-age girls on as many as seven occasions outside St. Maria Goretti School, struck again on Thursday just as students were being dismissed, police said.

But this time, a group of girls in school uniforms angrily confronted Susanto with help from some neighbors, police said.

When Susanto tried to run, more than 20 girls chased him down the block. Two men from the neighborhood caught him and the girls took their revenge.

“The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn’t going to stop them,” neighbor Robert Lemons told The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Susanto was later treated for injuries at a local hospital. Police said he would be charged with 14 criminal counts including harassment, disorderly conduct, open lewdness and corrupting the morals of a minor.

Copyright 2003 Reuters. All rights reserv

Go schoolgirls! :yipee:

Originally posted by CalebNova
God, I could’ve told him not to do that. Those school girls travel in packs for a reason.

Wild, vicious packs that dive on anything that seems weaker than they, and kills it, eats it, and licks its bones dry…

Nice to see schoolgirls get some revenge. It’s about time, too.

Never mess with a woman in a skirt, let alone 20.

While I’m glad that sicko got beaten, wont he be able to sue all of them for a lot of money? (I mean, we are living in the time of Frivolous Demands… look at the ridiculous arguments of Liza Minelli’s ex-husband!)

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
While I’m glad that sicko got beaten, wont he be able to sue all of them for a lot of money? (I mean, we are living in the time of Frivolous Demands… look at the ridiculous arguments of Liza Minelli’s ex-husband!)

No. Self-defense. Case closed.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
No. Self-defense. Case closed.

Um…no. Exposing yourself isn’t life threatening (if he’d actually tried to rape a girl, that would be different.) Plus, he ran away, the girls chased him, overpowered him 20 to 1, and beat him badly enough to send him to the hospital.

Let’s hope the jerk isn’t smart enough to know his rights.

I think that even if that were to happen, it probably wouldn’t go anywhere. By deciding to expose himself in front of 20 teenagers (which is not a nice thing to do to say the least), he was asking for something.

I thknk the jerk got the least of what he deserved. I also think those girls were defending themselves against something that was certainly unwelcome.

Whoo big deal, he got his wang out in front of some girls, that doesn’t justify getting put in hospital, not that I’m condoning his actions but sheesh.

I’m sure there is a possiblee law suit - but come on, what jury is going to give money to a pedophile?