That lovable sausage is here!

Yes, but still, Cloud saying “Have you seen a man in a black cape?” is more likely to get people pointing behind him at Vincent and saying, “What, you mean him?”

Vincents cape is more sort of scarlet then black. And you don’t really ask that after you get Vincent anyway. Also, “Man in a black cape” sounds more ominous than what you said.

Who cares, this is a thread celebrating my awesomeness… NOt FF7 and its errors.

GO YOU KaBaNa!!! :victoly:

Sorry KaBaNa, I’m a bit of a compulsive arguer. Anyway…Hail the great sausage. And you’re right, to be honest I don’t care, and I doubt Izlude or Yar does either, though I can’t be completely sure.

'splains a lot. :smiley:

You have no idea how tempting that is. Must…resist…temptation…grr. :enguard:

Yes I do.

:fungah: … Are you trying to incite an Argument Clinic, Yaridovich?

Grumbles for a bit then starts hitting the wall. Stops when bones in hand collapse. That hurt.

Hehe. Thanks! I am going… GOING FOR GOLD!
:spam:

I’d give you it, only gold is heavy and my collapsed hand can’t hold things well. Glares at Yar for causing him to hit wall and collapse hand.

What’d I do? ^^

Got me annoyed and I couldn’t vent my rage on this thread because I had been asked not to. I then proceeded to collapse all the bones in my right hand (and that’s a lot of bones) by hitting a wall.

Hello KaBaNa~ :spam:

I love the spam motie. ITs uber.

word up. :wave: i’m also new to this forum. maybe even newer than you are. but it’s all good

I havent read shit in this thread, and I’d just like to point out that FF6 is way down there on my list of favorite Final Fantasy games.

i don’t. :mwahaha:

ff6 and ff11 are the shiznit bam BOOM.