That lovable sausage is here!

There are some very strange people on this site. I’d say more, but I have to include myself. Yay for strangeness.

And there was much rejoicing.

Little animated men come out on screen waving flags and saying “Yay” in a dispirited manner There certainly was.

Wow my Welcome topic turned into a heated ff debate!!! Lol just kidding. So thanks for all the warm receptions.,… I am used to being called the sausage on forums. :stuck_out_tongue: Hell, Call me the sausage messiah!

Sorry KaBaNa, for some reason this has a strange tendency to happen around me. Arguments or talks or topics going off topic. I was once in a debate that started on the curvature of the universe and ended on whether rocks have conciousness.
Also, question for Yar, what’s the Fourth Wall.

oh god not that discussion again. :moogle:

What discussion?

The Fourth Wall is the ‘barrier’ between the real world and whatever media you are watching. A breakage in the Wall usually occurs when a character in a TV series/movie/comic directly references the fact that they are in that media, or when they converse directly with the viewer/reader.

The More You Know.

Ah. Makes sense. Breaches are a bad thing I take it.

oh wait i must be thinking of the forth diminsion. :moogle:

Fourth dimesion=SpaceTime (I think)
Fourth Wall=Divides media and reality (So I’m told)
And Cait, I didn’t enjoy that conversation either and have no interest in restarting it.

Sausage Messiah? I’m sure we have lots of guys here who like to think themselves as that. Like Hades. I’m just kidding, I’m not a troller. Yesno I’m…not.

Hades! You’re a bear! What for? .-.; And I think a lot of people like FF7 because it was the first for playstation (FF5+6 and 4+CT and 1+2 came out a while afterwards) and it WAS their first RPG. And it had a guy with spiky hair and a giant sword.

Edit: !!! And so is Eva! Maybe they’ll eat eachother, or other people :slight_smile:

Lol, I dont claim to a messiah at all. I just like the sound of ti thats all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to RPGC and enjoy your stay.
FF 6 is my favorite, but there were obvious mistakes in the game that the PSX version corrected. Like Vicks and Fenix Downs. Of course it in no way detracted from the game.

One thing about FF7 – why did they incessantly say “man in a black cape”? I think “man with long silver hair, dressed in black leather with most of his chest bared, armed with a katana bigger than me, and wearing a black cape” would be more helpful. :3

If they want’ed an rpg for PS they could have gotten wild Arms which I think is better

Hello and welcome to(Here it comes…) ‘The Weirdo’s Club’! Glad you’re here!

Oh!!! Don’t forget the little…belty thingys!!!

Ah, but some people have no patience for things like that coughlittlesistercough and might get annoyed and leave. Man in black cape is just about long enough to give you an idea and short enough to hold people of short attention spans attention. Try saying that ten times fast.