That lovable sausage is here!

Hey everyone, I am a new member here… I have come into your nice community hoping to be welcomed with open arms. :stuck_out_tongue:

• No In all seriousness, I am planning on starting a snes RPG fansite soon and I thought I would take a look at some, and this one is huge!

btw: My favourite RPG is FF3 for Snes.

FF3J or FF6 with Terra. Oh and welcome to the forum. Here have a cookie.

a true classic-game,
hope you enjoy the Membership

Well, seeing as how he said it was for SNES, it might possibly be the one that’s on the SNES.

Yeah but I’m not sure which one that was. We never got it for the Snes. Hangs head in shame.

Lol, its the ff3 with Terra. That game is uber.

Yeah I know. I got it for playstation and it rocks. It’s 2nd only to FF7.

ff7 was uber as well. But everyone likes ff7 dont they now. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Once upon a time there was a lovely sausage named Baldrick, and he lived happily ever after.” Hi, I’m Yar. And this is the welcoming committee. Also, have a free Munak.

MISter … uh … y’know what, screw this.

HIIII!!!11111elevenses [glomps KaBaNa and starts licking his soul]

Welcome, dood!

BEWARE, I LIVE!

Everyone likes FF7 'cause it’s such a great game. And I know some people who hate. So not everybody likes it. Only gamers. Lol. Here have some chicken sausage. It’s actually made of cat! Well not really. It’s more a sort of blend of creatures. Oh well, it’s the thought that counts. And the fact that it’s actually a pretty nice sausage if you ignore the slugs.

Hey, I like the welcome committee here! Very nice!

Hello.

Have a sugar-coated Shinpu-Jinrai-Kyaku for your troubles.

FF7 and FF6 are everbody’s favorites I perfer FF4, SMRPG and Lufia 2 though just to be different

Hello and welcome to the boards.

Nice to meet you ^^

Everytime I see your name I think Bananas in pajamas…

ROFL.

• I liked Lufia II myself, though it could not compare to FF in my opinion.

(alright… Resist the urge to kill, Fuzzi…)
Heh-hem. Welcome to the boards. Get used to being [STRIKE]tormented in the most hellish[/STRIKE] pleased in the most heavenly ways possible, like being able to blabber about games. For the future, you may/will want to remember that your FF3 is FF6. FF3 is a totally different game (but kicks equal portions of buttocks). Some people will flame you. I’m not kidding.

Fuzzi :open_mouth: Don’t kill people over the internet :open_mouth: That’s dangerous :open_mouth:

And hi, Ka…ba…kasomething. I’ll memorize your name eventually.

hi kabana

im cait sith

and this is my welcome dance.

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:
<(’.’ <) <( ‘.’ )> ( >’.’)>

hey macarena!

Let me say this: I hope we can all cope with a KaBaNa. :smiley: