Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It seems the only person who thinks Venus is a legitimate turtle is the 984. What a shocker.

It’s kinda lame that he has to cheat to get his pseudo-turtle bitch to win a poll on an RPG forum.

Cheating? I did no such thing. I merely created the option, and apparently people have voted for her.

Nobody’s buying that. She had one vote when I posted at 1:16 PM today, and all of a sudden some of them have LESS votes then they had at that time? Come on. At least be a good sport. You had your fun putting the option there, and you were the only person that voted for her. It proved my point. By cheating you’re just proving how inferior she is.

Come now. I wouldn’t alter the votes in such a poll of high import.

Even if I did add votes to Venus, I certainly wouldn’t remove votes from others.

Actually, on second glance, it looks like you didn’t remove any votes. This is true. But you did add Venus votes, and this can only be paid for with blood.

I loved Mikey growing up.

Leo and Donatello were my favorites.

definitely venus, the best ever by far. no explanation needed.

Fake accounts now? Seriously The 984 you can do better than relying on something so circuitous.

Yeah, uh, that’s not me. Rules say we’re allowed only one account per user. I’m a mod. I enforce the rules. That’s a rule.

Besides, there’s no need for a sockpuppet when I can just alter the results if I feel like it.

I voted for Venus.

I voted April O’ Neil.

lol, what if they all got in some sort of epic duel with shredder on the streets and some pedestrian got in the way, then the turtle with the swords accidentally cut off the pedestrian’s arm?

My bet is on lack of hilarity.

Hey wait you can’t vote for…Nevermind.

His name is Leonardo, chief.

I’m not your chief, buddy.

I wish I was a chief because right now at my job there’s too many chiefs and not enough indians.

I’m an Indian, but I work at a French restaurant. I don’t know if it can offer perks like “misanthropic boss” and “hilariously pretentious customers who nonetheless improperly pronounce menu items,” not to mention the killer “so much free shit.”