Stupid question!

The crazy thing is that as a kid, my dad would swap Turtles action figures with Barbie dolls. That probably messed me up.

What ABOUT … eyebrows?

This thread isn’t about bad anime, Yar, it’s about Lunaris :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah, Lunaris…Unlimted SaGa was pretty lame. I kinda forced myself to like it, but I had to play it for a LONG, LONG time. It was a very boring summer. :stuck_out_tongue:

And VE, I could explain to you all the ins and outs of USaGa’s fighting system, but something tells me you don’t have a lot of money, and it’s not worth it to try and explain the game for only like 5 bucks. :stuck_out_tongue: THIS THREAD ISN’T ABOUT YOU ANYWAYS

Totally hear you, man. I wanted Turtles and He-man action figures, but I somehow ended up with an army of Barbies instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got Neither, I so Wanted the Turtles…

BN
I may of wanted a He man… But I don’t remember…

That might explain a few things as well. Myself, I had a Shredder action figure once. It costed a fortune, and I only got that one.

'Course, let’s all forget the second-hand action figures bought at yard sales.

Crazy ladies. Nothing changed around here! T_T

Sure it does. Valkyrie Esker became a man while you were gone. :kissy:

Insert 15 minute bout of “EINHORN IS A MAN!?” here

Yeah. Also, I became a catgirl for April Fools’ Day, and forgot to change back for like weeks.

I already knew that.

So did we all, Lun.

So did we all.

Jesus, I hate this. The reason I maskerade as a girl so often is because I feel more comfortable AS a girl.

And before the jokes begin, I shall cut you all off with this fact: When I was 11, I got an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas. I made cupcakes every day with them. I think I push the definition of “male” to the limits.

Sorry Val, I didn’t realize it made you uncomfortable. :confused:

I kinda Know what You mean Val… That’s why 2k (me) of my Sprite theater is currently hanging around… I usualy had a Female member in my Sprite theater… I think there are a only a few early posts when I’ve Had 2 male chatting and No females… (I think It’s all Angelfire blocks now)

BN/2k
I am not a Butch man… I prefere Needle work and Cooking to fixing cars or Housework. All of my offline mates don’t know about 2k, but may have guessed it when they seen my nails…

I am contructualy obliged to post in this thread to act as the counterweight to BigNutter’s vortex of suck. Welcome back Lun.

I don’t care if people see me as Male, female, or a giant purple monkey God - I jsut want them to stop bringing it up. I have this weird belief that goes something like “whatever happened in the past, go ahead and remember it, but try not to remind of it.” Also explains how my supposed dislikes and hatreds peter out pretty damn quick unless someone continuously is an ass. And even then.

I don’t care if you got a tube or a hole, your all text to me.

I think of you Val, like I think of Pink. Both male, but actually prefer to be genderless.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, puts it all into perspective. I mean, for all you know, I could be a hermaphrodite masquerading as a girl masquerading as a guy! … or … not.

tsk, I was trying to keep my gender undetermined around these parts Xero.

'ello Lun, nice to see you back even though I haven’t spent much time around here at all and really didn’t know you when I was here at the times you were. All the same, hello.