Starcraft

I fucking LOVE you. Even I haven’t thought of doing that. Me and some others here like doing insane stuff too though (like killing a comp with only arbiters or ghosts).

Or Cannon-ing an entire map.

If you want to turn that into something that actually has real effect, put some marines or tanks under the CCs. then they have to kill the CCs to get to the rines and tanks. It works because they can’t click on anything other than the CC. Also try doing that to their production buildings.

Or they could like, send ground units.

Ok, I’ve been wondering for a while…

What the fuck is a CC?

Eh? Back when I played WC3 ladder, I played two games that had a hacker in it. It’s nowhere near as bad as you’re making it. As for getting rushed, there are set points on the map where bases are, and they are usually all easily reached. Scouting is also a lot less noticable, people don’t run into a base with a fucking drone and sit there for 10 minutes like a retard.

A Terran Command Center. The biggest, most durable air unit in the game:mwahaha: . Using them as cover only works it your opponent likes to micro as opposed to just a-moving stuff past you.

Yeah… too bad units automatically aim for other units when told to attack move, whether the units are under a CC or not.

the guys I play are micro happy, so covering an attack with crap loads of CCs works very well against them. You should hear the obscenities when I cover their hatcheries and the like with them.

Jacked-Up-Craft is much better than TheoryCraft!

Meh, haven’t they heard of drag-box selecting?

They don’t do that in SC either, in fact it’s impossible because the drone dies after 0.745 seconds. It’s called SC is a high-energy game and WC3 is an unbalanced, tedius, boring pile of festering shit.

Sorry for the bitterness, but I was under the impression that you implied SC players = retards and wc3 players = saints. And I don’t like such blatant anti-truths :smiley:

Well Ramza, you aren’t very bright, you probably didn’t pick up on the people who were really hacking.

Er… Dude. What the FUCK? I didn’t say ANYTHING that had ANYTHING to do with SC players being retarded or WC3 players being saints. I didn’t mean to imply that either. o.o; I know much better SC players than WC3 players, but neither players of either game are retards. O.o; Some of the top WC3 players could probably kick most people’s ass in SC too, unless they never played it.

Actually, I’ve found, in the two or three dozen games that I’ve played of WC3, that the B.net system is pretty good at keeping itself hacker-free. Never encountered a single one.

What he said, BITCH

I very highly doubt that, considering the two games are almost completely different.

THANK YOU!!! you are one of the few people to realise that. My god idk why people compare sc to wc3 like they are exact same type of rts style or something. You have no idea how many people are like “wc3 isnt like sc so it sucks” well guess what people IT’S WARCRAFT NOT STARCRAFT!!!

ok anyways yeah the hacking problem on Wc3 isnt really there thank god.

Um. Okay. This is assuming that the people who kick ass at WC3 never touched SC… Because chances are that they kicked ass on SC too.

Edit: Er, didn’t really finish my point. Whoops. The guys who kick ass at WC3 right now probably play a SHITLOAD. Why wouldn’t they have played a SHITLOAD of SC too? If they are this serious about WC3, they were probably just as serious with SC.

… Double Edit: About hacking, those of you who think that WC3 is hacked to all hell, fucking look around, SC is hacked probably thousands of times more than WC3 ever has, or ever will be. And, still I don’t mean that SC is bad and WC3 is God, blahblahblah. I suppose I’d like SC a little more if I’d actually play it some, but no one ever plays, at least that I see.

wth u guys are talking about starcraft who care if no one heard of it a computer game.

if u guys actuly play that i think your nerd or some thing

!kb {kite} (blasphemer)

Nethack > Starcraft > all else