Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Help Thread

Stupid me. I got the locations mixed up. Sorry.

Oh… Eva’s looking for the Disintegration Hammers… I thought she was looking for the Bunny key… lol~

Jah it’s all better now. Damn I hate Kaddan >>

Dammit! I forgot to get Adray like 30 hours ago! I take it when I return to Elicoor, I wont be able to get him in my party…

How many people are in your party now? If the number is 7, Adray should join your team.

If he doesn’t, don’t worry. He’s not great. 8)

I only have 5-Fayt, Sophia, Cliff, Maria and Nel. I can’t wait to go back and pick up Albel >> And then Adray…when does Mirage join…?

I’m in Moonbase now… I’ve got Fayt, Cliff, Maria, Sophia, and Albel. Should I take Peppita with me?

Eva, Mirage joins upon your return to Elicoor II after the second Planet Styx visit.

Cid, you should take Peppita along. She’s not a bad character, and her item creation stats aren’t half bad.

I got Adray on my second visit to Elicoor.

YAAAAAY! Thanks Dalton, Fenril. So my 55 hours weren’t in vain afterall >> I’m shooting for a good first playthrough.

Also, the plot…it happened like I thought it would. It wasn’t that surprising, especially after you see the definition for Eternal Sphere in your dictionary…BEFORE you enter 4D space. What a spoiler.

(Sorry for the edit Eva, but I put the Spoiler tags over part of your post just because there may be people reading here.)

Just so you know, try and develop a positive relationship with Fayt and another of your team members, because there’s a hidden boss fight during the postgame where your ending will come into play. 8)

ok I read this sites policies and it did not say i can not make publicity for my sit here so…
i made a star ocean3 forum! so ill be glad to answer any questions there just join!

http://starocean3.proboards36.com/index.cgi

Yes, you sure are observant. As in, you either didn’t see the big huge “FORUM RULES” link up above, or you didn’t read the very first rule:

• No advertising about your site or message board. If you want to advertise something, contact an administrator and request permission, otherwise your thread will be closed for spamming.

I think in this case The Mod will just edit or delete your post.

Big Nutter
Anyways gay couple Tips please!!

That guy added me to his msn :S

Anyways, where do I pick up Adray, on my second visit?

Go back to the throne room in the Aquaria Castle and talk to the queen. Then leave the room and you should trigger a cutscene.

ERm Ditto

listen people…im sorry i didnt see that rule ok…you dont have to go and start dissing me cuz of that! u know i should get a little respect i didnt do anything bad…ok i made a mistake but i wasent rude…mean or an a-hole in any case!
so cmon already! and if i added u to msn and your not happy just block me…
im just trying to have people to talk with about so3! go ahead delete my post!
if its such a huge crime!

we’d prefre it if you stayed.

Don’t worry about it. These people have the attention spans of gnats. They’ll forget all about it soon and go back to their threads bitching about Bush. :wink:

Apart from the mods.

They forget nothing.

Nothing. -_-