SSBM Match idea

I just skimmed what deadbitch posted to see if her phase had passed, obivously not, I guess it really is natural and something she doens’t work at. Ah well, looks like she’ll just be permanetly ignored. I might take Zepp off though in a bit (he was added since I found out he isn’t a mod) though. Man, I need a website to upload stuff so that I don’t just link to other perople’s stuff. They’ve got some other funny pictures that I just couldn’t find a place to put them. I liked looking at them.

http://fc.sparesite.co.uk/other.php

I wanted to post the rabbit one, but with all the anger, it would have seemed like I was weak or stepping down. It would have seemed like I was…

EDIT: Actually, I might well remove Zepp from my ignore list since he usally posts once every couple of months. Obviously my idea to use pictures to break the tension failed. A well, live and learn.

Jesus tap dancing Christ. I AM NOT DRAGON TEAR, NOR AM I FEMALE. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. Can I make it any clearer?

You’ll always be a Vietnamese Army Girl. Deal with it bitch.

Fuck you, whore. ;_;

Ok guys, the silly fighting has gone on long enough now. Take it to the Free RP forum or something.

omg magic missle?

Nu-uh I R FIERBALL U!

What the hell is wrong with you people? Info, dt, both of you need to knock it off, you’re warned. Christ you people can fight this out somewhere else, keep it off the boards.