SSBB new challenger speculation

i think that there gonna have diddy from Donkey Kong
Id like to see someone else from F-ZERO because Captain Falcon is the fucking shiznit

Princess Tomato! Straight out of Salad Land.

If we are talking about obscure NES characters, bring on Kickle Cubicle or Bub and/or Bob. Those would be a blast to control. Those would be the only two I wouldn’t mind seeing. Bub and Bob actually seem quite likely, though. At least more likely than most other characters mentioned. They at least held the status of nintendo icons for a while.

I’m more concerned about who they’re removing more than who they’re adding now. I bet Roy’s gonna be cut, which is a shame, cause I like Roy.

Although I’m much more of a Mallow fanboy, I’ll agree, Geno deserves a slot in here.

7-Star Lyfe!

Anyway, if anyone but that one fool had any negative comments about Snake getting in, fuck you. That one guy who I know did: fuck you, too. You wanna know he got in? He hid under a fucking cardboard box, that’s how. Because he is Solid Fucking Snake, bitch. 'Kay?

If a FF character made it, it would be something generic like Moogle, Chocobo or Blackmage, or the cutesy bahamut.

How cute, daddy, can we get one pweeese? It will help us with the bbq and I’ll fly with him -of course not when people are sleeping- please, please, please, let’s get one bahamut.

Fate is cruel sometime. Is bahamut considered cute?

I’d like Diddy Kong but MS and Nintendo probably don’t agree with me.

I’m having a hard time finding a decent picture of it, but there’s a sort of chibi bahamut from the Chocobo games (Mysterious Dungeon I, II, Chocobo’s Racing for the PSone) that could work. That’s what I was thinkin.

Diddy Kong is a Nintendo License, isnt he? He was in Mario Kart DD.

Seeing Bahamut on SSBB would be interesting. I would love to see how they would use him.

But I think I would prefer to see a full size version of Bahamut, as a special attack of some other Final Fantasy. Maybe for one of the classes from Final Fantasy 1, since they had a special link to Bahamut.

As much as I would like seeing Bahamut in Brawl, I doubt it would happen. Even if it did, I think it would be overkill.

Of course some Sega characters might be nice. Most likely they would have Sonic and Tails, but I would love to see one or more of the following; Alis from Phantasy Star, Max from Shining Force, Joe Musashi from Shinobi, or that purple jester dude from Nights into Dreams. Again I doubt that it would happen, but it is nice to dream.