Srikanth is sexy

This looks suspiciously like that “Mahir” site from a few years back. 8)

Because I had a feeling someone would decide to come back with ‘They aren’t all gay, you don’t know what you’re talking about!’ So, I decided to point out that he was bi and it didn’t really make any difference before they had the chance.

Yes, but ‘I don’t like gays,’ isn’t love among people, which is the point most people were making with that quote. Charle’s was joking, he usually is.

I know a ton of kids with homosexual parents. (Possibly literally, I don’t know how much they all weigh, but I know 16 of them, so…). None of them have any problem figuring out the ‘purpose of males’ (penis, fertilizing eggs) or the ‘purpose of females’ (having the eggs, carrying the child) in our species. That’s the only real ‘purpose’ each of them have. If you meant ‘the mom stays home with the kids, and the dad works,’ then is a woman having a career a sin, too?

Also, I’m not ‘bashing’ you, I’m just pointing out my thoughts about what you said.

Hey look, he over here saying he hates gays and crap, all we did was remind him that last I checked Jesus loved EVERYONE and didn’t approve of there sins, and he also didn’t bash his religon in thefaces of people who decided not to believe them he decided to show them he was right by his actions no screaming at them about how they going to burn in hell and they’re stupid.

I don’t think anybody said anyone was stupid or going to hell…

NG sad in previous threads and got made fun of by charle and Eva so I don’t think he has tried to say it since then.

No backtalk Alyx, get back to work doing the laundry and serving your husband, or there will be no salvation for you!

Hmm…that makes me feel better! Anyway, I meant little kids being exposed to it since a very early age, that thought bothered me; but if you say so, then it’ s okay. :slight_smile: Having a career=sin? No way!

I didn’ t/don’ t/won’ t support the “I don’ t like gays” thing. So Charlemagne’ s was a joke, okay.

Don’ t worry. I am always friendly, unless they clearly don’ t want me to be that way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, and NightmareGun, be a little nicer. You’ re a believer, right? If that’ s the case, then let me tell you one thing: doing good is loving unconditionally and serving the others and God. Ok? :slight_smile:

Phew, I did it! I went through a religion/ethics-ridden topic without being bashed/screamed at/sent to the hell! Yay!

this thread is the gh3y

edit: more like gh2k5

Before this religious debate goes any farther, I’d like to point out one, important matter I think we’re all forgetting: Srikanth is a love machine.

Agreed, I would love to cover Srikanth with millions of my kisses

So, since you arent gay, and you study the bible, you use the bible as a way to justify your racism. Even though the bible is against racism.

Well hey. I’m not religious, and I drink root beer, so I’m going to use root beer to justify my hate for you dumb asses.

This quote is sig-worthy.

Shit, If I were a chick, I’d cover Srikanth and his Burt Reynolds 'stache with kisses.

I love you Eva.

I dont give a crap if they take offense to it, and besides, i like the band not the members of the band, i liked them for their songs, not the way they lived.

Nightmare… You are just so fucking close-minded and stupid… This is honestly the first time I have had to say this seriously to someone: Please stop talking.

i apreciate ur words Lanyx, and char, please actually read the Bible. You need it, lol u all need it, and i think i need to read it to. Lets all read the Bible.

“You steal men’s souls! And make them your slaves”

“Perhaps the same could be said of all religions!”

I’ve read the bible. I’ve read just about every religious text I could find. It turns out most people don’t actually listen to their religious texts, but that’s another matter.

Charle’s reading the bible has nothing to do with the fact that he’s amkign a valid point. You’re using a feasible backing at best to show that the bible condemns homosexuality. His point is that saying root-beer leads him to scorn the religious is just as sensible and accurate. You honestly may as well just base your moral beliefs on root beer, if you’re going to base them on things not actually stated in the bible, because you’d be just about as accurate.

The ‘homosexuality is a sin’ thing seems to me to be just as present in the bible as the ‘Blacks are meant to be slaves,’ thing that was brought up in the time of the civil war. Everyone who believes that homosexuality is a sin, but they can never actually find the passage that says that. Of course, it’s there, though. They just forgot it, right? Right?
Homosexuality is never mentioned in reference to Sodom’s destruction. There is just as much symbolism to that condemning homosexuality as there is to the apostle Simon being homosexual. I’m pretty sure Jesus wouldn’t have trusted his life and teachings and a book of his holy word to someone who’s very existance was a mortal sin.

Look at his avatar, even. The guy is like sucking on his fingers. That’s kinda gay, NG is such a stupid sinner. He needs to go read the bible while bathing in holy water with a priest tou–cleaning him or something.

no i just said we should all read the Bible, and yes Lanyx, I am trying to steal ur soul, ya right.

And im not catholic, only they would stoop that low to bath in holy water and have the priest cleanse them, but u all will start to argue with me because of what i just said about catholics.

And vash isnt sucking his finger, u perve. he has his gun close to his face. And lets not get started on avatars.

id like to see where simon is homo. tel me the reference seeing how u know so much.