Srikanth is sexy

It means you are a fucking idiot. Fuck off, you can’t even follow your own bible.

Nobody actually follows that bible. They like to think they do, and thus are better than people that dont follow the bible.

They’re fucking retards is what they are.

Now Lanyx, I agree with you, but talk like that is going to get you banned and this thread closed.

But don’t most Jesus Freaks bash gays?

And NG, I’m sorry that you’re not open minded enough to accept that homosexuality is here to stay whether the religious right(neo-con bible bashing fascists) likes it or not. Why hate someone because he/she is attracted to members of the same sex. It’s like hating someone because of their race. It’s a narrow-minded view imposed by the very same religious right.

NG, you hate the gay but you like Queen. Ironic, indeed.

For the record, I am not gay, but I do have gay friends.

edit: he does look like Burt Reynolds.

I was trying to imply that Jesus was gay…

Yes, at least many of the most vocal ones do. Which brings us to the ironic point because most of the religious right-wing of Christianity follows and believes in the following of few or none of the Bible’s teachings.

No. There is just an amout that’s to be taken figuratively, rather than literally. Being gay is caused be a hormonal imbalance and the Catholic church just disagrees with gay marriages because marriage is the sacrament of bond between a man and a woman, not a man and a man, or vise versa.

Anyway, I think the flowers and stuff is just some junk that he uses to publicize with the ladies.

What about ‘Judge not, lest you be judged.’
Or ‘let he who is without sin cast the first stone.’
Or, honestly, ‘love thy brother.’ That meant to love and be kind to fellow humans. I don’t thing shunning, condemning, persecuting, and forbidding the marriage of anyone fits that description.

i wasnt saying i hated them, i said i just dont like them, hate and disslike are totally different things. Man, its like im talking to preschoolers who think they are makeing me look bad.

Yes, but hate and dislike are closer than love and dislike, so, as I said, ‘Love thy Brother.’

i know, but its hard for me, ya i know god says love the sinner hate the sin, but i just dont like the way they live, thats probably a better way to put it.

I’m pretty sure it never actually says in the bible that it’s a sin, therefore ‘Judge not, lest you be judged.’

how is not homosexuallity not a sin?! Why do u think that sodom and gomora was destroyed huh, it was meant for one man and one woman to get married.not 2 dudes or 2 gurls.

::looks at ten commandments::
::looks at seven deadly sins::
::looks at sodom and gamora::

Actually, it never says anything about sexuality, just that they practiced anal and oral sex, basically. Hence, Sodomy.
EDIT: And actually, that’s not even definite.

Typing in net shorthand and without proper punctuation will not make your feasible opinions any more respected here. But what the bible says to be sin and the process of human nature are two different animals. You shouldn’t condemn someone for something which according to modern science, can’t really be helped beyond a reasonable doubt. And trying to convert a homosexual into a heterosexual lifestyle is no better than trying to push your ideals on someone. You should really think about what you say before you post.

Your favorite band is Queen, a band in which all of the members are homosexual. Hence my earlier comment about the irony. I really hate how closed minded people are to the concept of homosexuality.

Now allow me to quoth the biblical scripture

YE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE(which may have been quoted earlier in this thread). So before you throw stones at gays or the people who stand up for their rights like myself, look within yourself and your own morals and realize that condeming homosexuality is as much of a “sin” as the act itself. That’s the exact same shit that Focus on the Family tries to promote. James Dobson, the founder of FOTF, claims that homosexuality is an “abomination” . I think that religious leaders have strayed too far from their original purpose, and have jumped the gay hating bandwagon to appeal to narrow, simple minded individuals
looking for some sort of moral guidance that they can’t get from themselves.

Also, there are many gays/bisexuals on these forums, and saying you dislike gays is offensive to some of them.

About Queen, Brian May is actually bisexual. Not that it makes a difference, but just so that nobody decides to jump in and use that as an actual argument.

Also, Dizzy, I agree almost completely with everything you said in there, and your wording was awesome.

Also, just because it seems sort of on this topic, and pisses me off: The AIDS is punishment thing. What the fuck? First off, does that mean people who get blood transfusions are also fundamentally sinning. Second, I mean, what the hell, Straight couples are a huge percentage more likely to get it than lesbians. That points more at men being evil and punished than homosexuals. Or, does God just really love lesbians? (My lesbian friend, reading over my shoulder ‘Well, he does, but the rest of it is total bullshit.’)

EDIT: Oh, and for the record, even if the tale of Sodom and Gamora (I know I’m spelling Gamora wrong. I’ll look it up and fix it later), was meant as an attack on homosexuals by the bible, remember that a lot of the old testament isn’t exactly current, or well translated. It states that it’s sometimes moral to take slaves (although, ironically, in the only historical reference to the bible saying slavery was okay, back in the civil war, it didn’t fit the conditions), and also how often certain occupations should have sex. (for a laybouror, it’s every night, which means that if a construction worker doesn’t get laid every night, it’s a sin, by both him, and his wife/girlfriend).

Freddie Mercury is a full blown homosexual. why are you talking about bryan?

At least the majority of us capitalize our sentances.

Whoa, the situation is gonig outta control…
Anyway, I’ m a christian and it seems that there are some misunderstandings here:
-“Love among men”: 1) love and sex are not the same word, 2) the word “men” is used in general to say “people”;
-“christians against gays”: not against gays, the only problem here is this: think of a gay couple adopting a kid, said kid’ s ideas about the difference between being male and female and its purpose would be totally messed up.

WARINIG: this is not against you, gays or anyone else. I’ m not bashing anyone’ s ideas, beliefs or anything like that, so don’ t bash me yourselves. I just wanted to point out a few things.

BTW:

• Why did you start this thread, Charlemagne? (nothing against you, just want to know the reason)
  • Is that guy really gay? Who knows? (if it’ s written somewhere forgive my idiocy)
  • That’ s why I try to keep focused on the videogaming forum. (but this time I had to say something, I thought about letting this be, but…)