Spiderman 2 Villian!

I think as far as Harry becoming the second green goblin, I think that they would rather ensure a sequel from a third movie to a fourth, ala Xmen 2 (the Phoenix thing).

Niiiiiiiiice

Aw… I was cheering Venom.

Oh well. The coolest characters will never be on a movie. I wish someday they’llmake a spidey movie with the slingers.

You know what comic I think would make a bitchin’ movie if done right?

Preacher. :yipee:

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]You know what comic I think would make a bitchin’ movie if done right?

Preacher. :yipee: [/b]

Keywords: “if”, “done”, and “right”.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
You know what comic I think would make a bitchin’ movie if done right?

Druuna :ah-ha!:

The Doc is in :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is hoping they can make it better than the original (lime a sequal will beat the original :P). I think Venom would be good, but the Doc is just… well… old skool XD

FAP FAP FAP

Damn it! you guys! I made a thread that specifically stated that they were going to give Venom his own movie! hopefully they will make a spin-off! or better yet, hopefully instead of a venom movie, they make a Secret Wars movie. Then in Spider-Man 3, they have the whole Venom joining with Eddie Brock. THEN Venom, then they give venom his own movie, with or without Carnage, maybe carnage could be in Venom 2: Electric Bugaloo. And yeah, Carnage is better than Venom, cuz he’s waaaaayyy crazier than venom. Hello kiddies, CaN YoU Spell SlAUGHTER-FEST!?!? AAAAAARGJBBLBLBLBL!!!

Bah! Everyone knows Dr. Doom is the top badguy! I mean, once, he took over the world and then gave it back because he got bored! He has REAL ULTIMATE POWER!

Thanos had ultimate power of the entire universe for a while, he even made half of the population of the entire universe disapeare. and destroyed all the stars. All the heros in the marvel universe couldnt touch him! The only reason he isn’t in control now is… well… he subconciously wanted to lose that power…

Well, thank goodness Spidey was there. Without him, that mecha-suit would have been useless ;p

Yay! I have absolutely no idea who that guy is (except for the name), but I think I’ll like his attitude, judging by the face he’s making…

Galactus could whoop Thanos’ ass. Galactus fucking ate planets when he was hungry.

Damn Doc Ock looks impressive, can’t wait to see how they pull him off on the big screne!

Originally posted by Shinobi
Galactus could whoop Thanos’ ass. Galactus fucking ate planets when he was hungry.
Actually it was him, the celetials, and all them universal guys, order and chaos and the watcher, and a bunch of other guys tried to fight thanos. But thanos just froze em in time.

the actor’s name is Ben Molina I believe. He’s been in a few movies, a real good supporting-actor type.

it might be Alfred Molina actually, I think Ben Molina is a baseball player :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Alfred Molina, you fool!

It’s a shame it doesn’t really look like Doc Ock. Personally I’m looking towards the supposed villain in the 3rd one. The Symbiotes! Just as long as the Rock or someone like that doesn’t end up as Venom.

Personally, I’ve always thought Doc Ock looked way, way too gay. He’s a menacing character, he should look like one.

And Kurt Conners is in this movie, so I think the Lizard will be the main enemy in the third movie, assuming there is one.