So.....

-The Sorceress War.
Evil androgynus sorceress rules a country and tries to take over the world. Gee, ain’t that great?

-Esthar Vs Galbadia Confilic.
This is the Sorceress War, why do you name it separately?

-Squall’s Sister.
This is part of the Orphanage 0.01%

-Lunatic Pandora/Lunar Cry.
Okay, I’ll give you this. The Lunar cry was pretty good, although Square should have worked on this a little more instead of just making it an added problem to the main quest.

-Edea Inheriting Ultimecia’s Power.
Another one for you. That was a nice time paradox thingie.

-Laguna.

• Thumbs Up * Although I asked you to mention the plot that did not have to do with Laguna. He’s great but not enough to fill the whole game.

-Occupation of Timber.
Does anybody give a damn about this anyway?

-Cid/Martine/NORG Building Garden.
So they built the place… and? The only point in the game SeeDs are useful is when you fight the OTHER SeeDs from Galbadia. Then again, no rebel/militaristic/anything arganization is ever useful in any RPG.

-Dr.Odine/Ellone.
This fits with both Laguna and Squall’s Sister.

Yes, the game does have one or two good things, but you are confusing plots with tidbits of information. Lunatic Pandora, Edea’s Inheriting, the occupation of Timber and the building of Garden aren’t “Plots”, they are just stuff that happen in order to somewhat improve the game’s real deal: EvOL Sorceress from the future wants to use convoluted magic trick to rule the world.

I imagne voices when i read. It’s they only way i read. Hades is Laslow From GTA3’s ChatterBox and GTA: Vice City’s V-Rock. … except for the Turks Phase.

Big Nutter
I don’t like divding plots like this.

There you go again with the oversimplifications, just like Hiryuu. No, they actually were plots which were described in detail throughout the game. The orphanage/memory thing was more of a tidbit of information than anything else. It lasted mere seconds, then they were off on their next quest.

I’m sorry, but you’re just plain wrong about everything.

-Esthar Vs Galbadia Confilic.
This is the Sorceress War, why do you name it separately?
No, it wasn’t. The sorceress war was a civil war in Esthar to overthrow Adel, their leader at the time. Get your facts straight…

-Squall’s Sister.
This is part of the Orphanage 0.01%
Nope. The orphanage thing is sepcifically the fact that they all came from the same place and all lost their memory. I just used the term orphanage to describe that idea, and you’re trying and failing to exploit the fact that I didn’t specify something that you and I both know you assumed.

-Occupation of Timber.
Does anybody give a damn about this anyway?
That’s not the point. The point is it exists, and is actually much more prominent than the memory loss idea, which people do, indeed, seem to give a damn about.

-Dr.Odine/Ellone.
This fits with both Laguna and Squall’s Sister.
No, it doesn’t. It’s unique to Dr. Odine because he’s the one who was researching her possession powers, and eventually creates the machine that lets Ultimecia posess other sorceresses from the past. This is small, I’ll admit, but HUGELY important, and can’t just be clustered in as a segment of another plot.

1)I never said a word about the Orphanage being so important. Hiryuu did.

2)Plot Devices aren’t the same as Plots. Plot=The pattern of events or main story in a narrative or drama.

Since obviously our opinions differ drastically we could stay here all day refuting each other’s arguments until someone screams at us to shut the fuck up, but I gotta make lunch so we’ll leave it for another day.

And after about 40 replys, In-depth analysis of each game, an expert advice and almost starting a war …

Ah well. Screw it all, I am going to play Tales of Eternia

I didn’t laugh so hard in quiet a while.

Nope I’ve played and downloaded worse:
“The Golden Wombat Of Destiny” by PCPlus reporter Huw Collingbourne. It was his first game. and it’s availible at www.darkneon.com

I hate the text only Adventure games.

Big Nutter
I hope some one will over look this bit of avitsiting. after all i found the address in a magazine.

This is how NB repays all of our hardwork! Not that I had said anything.

:stuck_out_tongue: