So now you're extending my ban? That's pretty retarded.

Um, sorc. You never play with me. How the fuck would you know? Go back to making up stories about you doing crazy shit outside your house.

I don’t make up crazy stories about me doing crazy shit outside my house. Why do you say that? It’s not like my stories are really far out there. They’re pretty reasonable. Besides, for the most part they aren’t even crazy. Goofy, yes, crazy, no. And what stories are crazy and made up? Be specific.

But yes, I don’t play with you - but everytime I play with you it’s the same shit over and over. Furthermore, everytime anybody ever plays with you they always come back bitching about you. Hell, one time I was playing with you and we were winning and you got so frustrated you just left. That’s pretty lame dude.

I’ve played with you and you’re usually a penis face.

… sorc, I don’t leave games. Where the hell are you getting all this shit? And Shinobi, was that the game where Kai brought along some of his friends? Anyways, you’ve played ONE game with me, you’re acting like you’ve been playing with me forever.

Edit: Err… I kind of forgot to finish the thought about Kai’s friends, basically, they bug the shit out of me, more than like, even Eden.

All it takes is one game man - you don’t have to play a tournament with someone to know they’re a lamer.

And what stories have I made up Ramza?

Um, it doesn’t take one game. And sorc, I NEVER leave games even if I’m getting the shit beat out of me, what the fuck are you talking about?

Edit: Even recently in our EotA’s, I think a game where you’re losing is much more fun. I love being stuck in my base fighting off thousands of enemies.

You left a game we were playing. You said “Fuck this” and left. I remember it vividly because it was so funny.

But even so - what stories am I making up again?

Sorc, that’s something dt does. Not me, dt even told us that’s what he does, and that I should start doing it instead of getting all angry.

Once again, I don’t leave games. (That’s the story you’re making up). What game were we playing when I left?

Edit: And I wasn’t trying to insult dt with this post, just using him as an example

Since everyone else is being nosey, I will be too. Ramza, if it pisses you off that much, why bother? Why give satisfaction to those that don’t like you? Go read a book or something. Honestly, the world doesn’t revolve around RPGC and its people.

Why bother with what? Getting in the chat? Because it’s where I set up most WC3 games, and sometimes people are talking about something interesting. This isn’t so much of I want to be in the chat, I want to be ABLE to be in the chat.

I think it was DoTA or EoTA or something like that. Anyway, I’m pretty sure you left. I think.

But this doesn’t make you any less of a little shit.

You’re pretty sure? You think? What happened to you remembering vividly? Huh, funny. Just for shits and giggles, when’s the last time I seriously complained or whined about something besides this whole ban thing?

No, I vividly remember someone getting frustrated, saying “Fuck this” and leaving. The fuzzy part is who it was. I’m pretty sure it was you, but yeah, I guess it could have been dt too.

As far as the last time you seriously complained or whined about something - I’m not the one to answer that. I haven’t been in the chat in a few months, which is where you do all of your bitching and whining. Ask someone else.

Er, the question wasn’t only directed at you, kind of at anyone that wants to take a stab at it. >.>;

Reading this thread hurts and stings.

How about everyone just let it pass and not ever mention it again. When the mods decide what to do, you take it like a man and maybe go join a different online community at a different site and let them run their site.

Um, this is like, the only online community I’ve ever consistently been at. I’m not going to leave. I have friends here, believe it or not. And I’m not going to let a little ban screw over the 3 years I’ve been here. O_o And Varan, that’s not taking it like a man, that’s running away…

A better, more effective, way to find out why your ban is being extended might be to use tact. Instead of yelling and getting angry, just be polite about it. It may get the mods to change their minds. Such as saying something like “My ban is being extended? Why, I know that I messed up before, but I would like to know what I did to deserve getting the ban extended so that I can avoid repeating my mistake(s).” Insultign people usually doesn’t get a positive response or maek them change their mind about you. Just food for thought.

Well excuse me if your ban was set to expire at like, 12:40 in the morning and someone forgot to set a timer. Some of us sleep. And it’s off now, and if you really want to know why you didn’t get a responce from me was because I slept until noon because even thought I went to bed at 12:30, I have cronic insomnia and didn’t get to sleep until 4 am. And that was after I took a little jog at 2 in the morning because I couldn’t get to sleep. Jeeze.

Um, I TRIED that with Epic, but he just kind of started ignoring me after a while. And no Info, no matter what I do you people aren’t going to change the way you think about me, so why try?

Quit being a little drama queen and go do something productive. What you are doing right now is definitely NOT productive. Go learn something, or work out, or something.