Snake experts out there?

All I have to say to that is the following:

MEEP! :scream:

Hey, Manus, we don’t just put bandages on reptiles like we do with mammals. If the snake needs bandage, the only one who should put it is a vet.

No… but, since momma and pappa don’ wanna take him to the vet, I’m having to keep his cage VERY clean adn changing his water everyday

Why don’t your parents want you to go to the vet with your pet?

I wish I knew… I really don’t understand why they won’t allow me to take him to the vet to get him checked up. I guess they assume too much…

(Never assume anything thinks chris-chris)

And if I wake up one mornign to find him dead in his cage… I’m gonna throw a fit.
:scream:

I can only think that they don’t like the snake and want it dead, however they don’t know how to tell you that they hate your pet because they must think it’ll cause hostility if they admit it openly. So they expect their action towards the allowance to go to the vet might reduce the poor animal’s lifespan.

I don’t think they hate the pet because it was my dad and I who picked him out when he was a hatchling.

It could be money is tight these days. And we just can’t afford a visit to the vet…But they don’t think it’s too bad. I just don’t like how the scales are spilt open so we can see his flesh :frowning:

Hey CC, I found this site that may help you, or link you to places that do. Hope it helps.

http://www.petreptiles.com/Snake/snake-care.php3

(And yes, this is Wil STILL logged on as Makko. Gahh!! slaps own face )

Thanks Makko bows Much appericates it