Sinistral 10,000th Post Toxx Clause Thread

Nothing involving a prostitute is overrated. You should hear my family’s story about the $20 Hooker. It’s better than you’d think.

I’ll upload a video of me getting all my hair lopped off (maybe shaved down) in the next few weeks.

—Sin–

I will agree to pick 3 conditions from this list for number 10 000. These are my terms.

Ohoho, someone wants to have their cake, eat it, and put it in the fridge for later too!

That’s an awesome cake. I want a slice. :frowning:

Zepp, what say you to Sin’s terms? You are the one that made the thread. Should we adapt the rules to what Sin desires? Or shall we make him play by your rules?

If he wants to be one of the chosen few, I think he will acknowledge Sinistral’s wisdom.

Also, I’m modifying my original offer: I will write a poem in heroic couplets to commemorate the <i>other</i> two offers that Sinistral chooses, with Sinistral as protagonist-hero.

Originally Posted by Cless Alvein
Ohoho, someone wants to have their cake, eat it, and put it in the fridge for later too!

Who? The senate? >.>

I drink to that…did I ever tell you guys about the time a hooker hit on my dad and I in Las Vegas? She reminded me of Tamika from Deal or Deal. Not bad looking at all. However, nobody can beat the showgirl Natasha from the Fantasy show, just thinking about her gets me excited.

Sin, for your 10,000 post, we can go to Vegas and see Natasha.

Hey, whatever. If it means we get to see more amusing shit, I’m all for it. Unless one of them is Arac in a skirt. We don’t need to see that.

It is decided then. Sin can quote three!

By popular demand I pick Chuh’s:

I would’ve picked Arac as a 3rd but zeppeline prohibited me from doing so therefore…

I’m debating what’s worse: forcing Weiila to go through Uwe Boll’s entire collection or forcing SG to actually finish something. Weiila doesn’t really deserve to be put through Uwe Boll though. I actually would’ve picked the Sinistralian Delight but my preferred color palette is pretty limited. Hmmm…

SG it is.

You’re on the clock, so I hope you can get it together! Screw the missing screenshots, they’re irrelevant. Describe it if its truly vital. I’m going to need a shrine to play my PS1 games on my new hacked PSP. I want a full shrine with walkthroughs for each path, descriptions of boss battles with suggested strategies, shop lists, gear lists and skill lists.

AND IT’S DONE! throws confetti Hooray!

Haha, I dunno whether to be more honored that you considered my suggestion, or more relieved that you chose to save me from my own masochistic offer. Probably a draw between the two.

Regardless, congrats to the winners, and hooray again for Sin on this historical board moment. And it seems the Agora didn’t explode from the sight of four zeroes, so you guys hiding in the bunker can come out now.

Aw. Well I can still make a Sinistralian Delight for no reason. What colors, Sin? I know you like green. Or at least you used to.

Being the green ranger he’d want to like green.

And honestly, I’m looking forward to all three of these a surprising amount.

—Sin—

I support a green power ranger motif, for old times’ sake.

—984—

Did you really need to edit again? Or are you now gonna stay locked at 10,000? But okay. I’ll do a Green Power Ranger motif with a slight hint of White Ranger Tiger Power.

You’re on. The walkthroughs are done, it’s just a matter of contracting someone to do html work for me (or, god forbid, doing it myself). There is very, very little in the way of actual work left to be done besides HTML :confused: I have to beat the last dungeon of Legend of Mana, but after that, I’ll show you the shrining fire.

I’m deeply honored. As soon as the prostitute-delinquent story is up, I’ll commence versification.

I so wanna read that.

Hooray!

Should be interesting to see all this stuff…especially that prostitute story.

And so it ends.

A WILD SINISTRAL APPEARS!

FIGHT – BAG – POKEMANZ – RUN