Sinistral 10,000th Post Toxx Clause Thread

I’m totally useless, I can’t promise to do anything.

Wait… I’ll add an avatar for the first time, if Sinistral makes his 10,000th post.

I’ll buy him some whiskey if we ever meet in person :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll sit down and watch all of Uwe Boll’s video game movies, then review them to prove I did.

He’s not much of a drinker.

I promise to make a new Agora style with his input based off of colors he suggests. It would then be dubbed Sinistralian Delight. Unless Sin has a better name for it.

Also…

There’s a Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire. Former governor or something. She’s running for Senate. I dub her ShaheenJeanne.

That can be changed in time :wink:

But if not that, then I’ll get drunk and sing a sweet lil tune of your choice :stuck_out_tongue:

Good man.

Not necessarily. He could be kicking puppies while sipping tea. j/k

You’ve got a point there :stuck_out_tongue: I had always heard Hitler was a teetotaler.

—Sin—

I have a philosophical opposition to tea, especially fads like cold green tea based on apple juice sold in plastic bottles in the organic section.

I will post a long story about the juvenile delinquents I work with. The time they smuggled a prostitute into the house while I was sleeping.

Holy shit it’s ClothHat

who happens to rock

If Sin quotes Chuh, he’ll have to wait like 2 years for Chuh to make good on his deal.

—Sin—

Its what I’m debating actually…

Oh god I wanna hear this.

I will actually post a picture of me in that pencil skirt and quit playing tease with the 984.

—Sin—

How would we know its really you and not someone else or someone on the internet?

Holy shit. You gotta pick this one Sin. O_O

Pick it? I thought the idea is that we all do our things…

I think he has posted a pic either in the picture thread or in his ‘would you get me as a mail-order bride?’ thread. If he’s posted a random guy on the net who also has a thing for pencil skirts, we’d know at least he’s a hell of a planner.

Nope. The idea is we all make these offers. However, in order to be beholden to the offer, Sin must quote that one as his 10,000th post. The only offer accepted is the one Sin quotes; the rest of the offers are then ignored. We can do them if we still wish to, but there’s no Agora-binding reason (banning) to do so.

Hence why some of us sorta wussed out/manned upped and posted utterly ridiculous promises. <.<

FYI, my hairline has receded quite a bit lately so I may have to use other bodily hair to compensate. >.>

ClothHat is pretty overrated, imo.