shitty polls

Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?

Since I’'m Emperor of all the zombies, we’d join forces with the humans and destroy the robots!

Okay, Aliens have taken over the world. Will you obey your new masters, or take up arms?

Stop with these polls.

…Yeah, see, Ziggy, you don;t seem to udnerstand: by becomign a Zombie, you really ARE dead. Don;t believe any of that shit about zombies retainignt heir humanity. YOU. ARE. UNDEAD. An abomination to not only humanity, but what you once were.

You will not be a Zombie Emperor. Even if, by some freak chance you retain your humanity (and if you do, I pity you then. FOr you’ll be intelligent enough to realize what an abomination you are.), what makes you think anyone would listen to you? Seriously.

And no, you can;t read it. It;s my thesis. I only share it with epople who want to LIVE.

Ah, dude, you do realize this is a joke, right? I mean zombies are things of fiction, if you don’t count voodoo, and those people aren’t really dead.

Voodoo zombies are one of the greatest dangers. THey are the msot powerful of all three zombie classes. THey often DO retain a ltitle of their humanity, however much the spellcasterelts them have. And they are the hardest to stop. The only good thing is they are the hardest to make, and thus mass-production is all but impossible. This is all covered in Chapter one of the Zombie thesis: What IS a Zombie?

In other words, Ziggy: while it might be a joke, I’m much better prepared for this joke than you. So I win.

Again, you CAN’T really make the dead come back to life! Voodoo zombies are poor people who have been drugged and made into slaves. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BRING THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE, unless its the will of God. Could you prove it possible? How? If it is, possible, then of course I’d fight for the human race.

I would scarcely call becoming a zombie “back to life”, but that’s neither here not there.

You’re free to believe what you want, but I for one will be rallying behind Val when they start rising. Better you than me, man.

And when I am lord of Necrophilis, I will name a building wing after you ^^!

Val gets a whole imperial district named after him/her.

…world’s telemarketers. Hypothetical situation: a potato calls you and asks you if you are interested in long distance savings.

Are you?

Fuck you all for not getting my reference. haets

No you would be ashes my vampire empire would kill the off the robots.We can not drink oil.

…No. 1.I hate Telemarketers. 2.I hate potatoes

Zombies Ate My Neighbors, right?

I remember that game wait no it was a different one.What was the one with a giant baby in like level 3 or 4?

That was Zombies Ate my Neighbors.

OK I LOVED that game.I could never beat it because I was only 4 years old lol.

I’ll cut that potatoe up! and make it into a homefry:booster:

I would stare at the spud, pull an evil/cheesy grin and shout ITS TATER TIME!!! Then make chippies