Sexual Morality

Girls want boyfriends who have skills. You know, numchucks skills, bow-hunting skills. Computer hacking skills.

I actually have a disease that makes me have spiky hair and I get really skinny and strong and I dont talk to anyone and I always have really cool armor and an awesome sword with me and all the girls love me but I don’t love them back cause I look more awesomer. Yeah it sucks

Yeah, I guess having a small penis would relly suck huh Lanyx? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am actually packing 18 inches. I know it’s really weird but it’s true. I swear everythign is true. I am also spiderman.

Okay, I didn’t feel like quoting people out of context this time, so I’m going to dissect whoever I end up quoting, complete with <i>faux</i>-wit and such trappings.

I thank you for clearing that up. It should be said more.

A certain NFL scandal comes to mind.

“fucking” being the operative word.

gives Sil the Issac Asimov award, for performance above and beyond the call of punnage

Okay, I’m not going to use this thread to pump my post-count (a sort of blowjob in and of itself), so I’ll attempt a cogent thought.

I think that in this case the media representation of sex is the reflection of real culture (the kind with decimal points) in the mirror of pop culture (the kind that’s easy to think about), and while not (and I mean <i>never</i>) causal in the behavior of any person, it’s a form of peer pressure. It’s not a barometer, and please for the love of God try not to see it that way (I’ve heard parents who think that their kid’s high school must be just like Boston Public), but I think the savvyness with which sex is used to in the marketing of, for example, TV dramas, shows that we like to think about it. I’ll go so far as to say that all HS-age kids do.

They just don’t all act on it.

Now that I’ve paid my dues and broken my personal PCPP (Parenthetical Coments Per Paragraph) record, I’ll retire and let the thread self-destruct.

What’s wrong with ducking into the mall bathroom to have a quickie? More power to him. Hell, I wish I had that kind of prowess.

What if someone has to use the bathroom?

As long as people having sex doesn’t directly harm me, I’m okay with it

My view on sexual morality is similar to the free love movement of the 60’s, but I believe if you want to engage in consensual casual sex, a condom or some other form of contraception is necessary. there’s too many STD’s out there in this age to be raw dogging it with every girl I try to hook up with. But If you want to take the risk and have unprotected sex promiscuously, then you better get your shit checked out on at least a weekly basis.

I always carry protection, and I’m not talking about a gat.

Finally, I’d like to say that the reason why younger people are having sex these days is not entirely because of the media. only partially. Shit, my fucking elementary school was teaching sex ed classes. That’s another part of the reason. I know we all have to learn about it someday, but teenagers as a whole are not really responsible when it comes to sex or LTRs. I know I wasn’t when I was a teenager. The only responsible thing I did was to wear a jimmy hat every time. I have not had an LTR with any girl I have had sex with. They were all one night stands I met either when drunk or drugged out at a club. Hence when I stopped going to clubs, my hand became a close friend. But to be honest, that shit is behind me now, and I am trying only to better myself right now before I step into a relationship(something I’ve never been good at) and sex is no longer a concern of mine at the moment. Plus I have no time for it when I work seven days a week. I don’t even have time to spend the money I make, so I just hoard it away in a box.

Unlikely. =p

Wow, I haven’t seen the words “jimmy hat” used in forever! That totally made my day. :smiley:

Huh? Explain

“Ghetto Air - We got you covered like a Jimmy Hat!”