Selan = homewrecker

I say you get rid of all of them foos and just put Dekar in a room by himself. ::dekar!::

Bah they’re just defying gravity, nothing hanky panky-ish going on there. I’ve seen it before.

Defying gravity.

In the bedroom.

With her hands moving ever closer to his genitals.

Didn’t Dekar get killed by the ghost of Idura?. Lest he take the gang of Sinistrals on.

And um, wasn’t the Fortress of Doom pitch-black? Who’s going to light the way? (well, I suppose in theory, Artea could’ve use his light-based attack spells)

He got better and came back riding a dolphin to deend a city while the heroes ran off to fight the Sinistrials, if I recall correctly.

Selan was the one with a spell that was called “Light”. Also if Selan did stay at home she would probably be worried about Maxim and feel bad that she wasn’t at his side facing the dangers that faced him.

Which was totally AWESOME I might add.

You also get him in your party of Lufia 4 for a good while and your party is this bunch of weak kids with their capsule monsters and Dekar is all ‘hahah-PWNAGE’ on everything. He’s nerfed too, else he’s be PWNAGEMORE than he already is.

Doesn’t nerf mean to make something worse?

And remember the part of the middle of the game when Maxim marries selan and a few months later they go to the beach and she wears a two piece. Later, she has a kid

Technically, doesn’t that mean she wore a two piece while she was pregnant? I wonder how pregnant she was

I hated that whole middle part where they were just showing their lives and stuff. I mean seriously!! WHAT IS THE EFFING POINT TO THAT??? I don’t need to hear about their gay little escapades! Just hurry up and get on with the friggen game! >O

I take character development doesn’t matter much to you, does it?

I actually thought the part about Selan and Maxim leading a happy life was pretty damn cool… >_>

Character development? It was just them going “Oh look, we have to fight monsters…AGAIN, but we’re gonna do it because that is just so like us.” And then “Oh, I can fight, but I can’t cook and I’m going to pretend to be offended at Maxim cuz he pointed that out.” It was THE corniest thing.

I thought that part of the game was cool too. How often do you get to see heroes actually HAVE a life apart from all the fighting? That was cute.

Kaiser, it’s no problem to wear a two piece bathing suit when pregnant. A one piece would be a problem, because it would have to stretch over the growing belly.

People who live for anything other than fighting? Eew. :confused:

defectivesonydvd, gimmick gimmick? LOL gimmick. How gimmick you gimmick, gimmick?
Lawlerbomb gimmick :3

I realized another reason why Selan couldn’t have stayed home with their son while they were out fighting the Sinistrals.

If the three of them went to doom island they wouldn’t have been able to create the Spiritual Force chain and they would have died. You could say that they could have helped Dekar ti defeat the monsters and have him take the fourth spot. This causes one problem. Daos last plan was to drop Doom Island on the town where there child is (not sure on the name). Dekar was stronger and could survive the strain. They would have all warped out of Doom Island and Maxim would not know of Doas’s plan and he wouldn’t be able to do anything to stop it.

I saw a picture of a girl wearing a bikini at nine months once

Dekar image posting GO!

A two piece bathing suit IS a bikini.