School :(

I do, otherwise tomorrow will suck like 10x more.

>.<

Watcha gonna be taking Sorc?

I dunno, I missed orientation. I was in Boston.

But I’ll probably have to change it ALL. Like, 4 times.

I’m leaving to go back on the 21st. Classes start August 25.

August 23

August 23, my schedule sucks ass…

But RAWK & ROLL AIN’T GONNA DIE!!!

I feel for you sorcerer, I don’t have to go back til September 7th. We may get out a month early this year. I hope we do.

I go for orientation on September 1st, classes start on the 2nd.

Im kind of in the same situation since they did not put me in my Law class that I wanted, and I was one of the first students to fill out a schedule. The guidance counsillor will get a hearty bitch out on the first day of school, because I had better be put in my fucking class, dammit.

As for the sleep thing, I got up at 10:00 AM yesterday and it was a killer. I can’t imagine waking up at 7 AM again if 10:00 drains me so much. I usually wake up around 2 in the afternoon. I dread adjusting my sleep schedule again ;_;

Sorry to gloat, but I don’t know when I’m going back to school and I don’t really care either because I’m going into transition year which is basically a year where your only in for half it and for that half you do pretty much nothing except “Life Skills” which basically means life-saving, self defense (not much use since I already do karate, the only sporty activity I do), debating and stuff like that :hahaha;. Only bad thing is I also have work experience at some time after Christmas :too bad:. Oh well, can’t have it all. Heh heh.

This blows.

Ok, so I had to switch shit around hardcore - because I didn’t want to do Spanish 4 Honors, so I had to drop out of Magnet, which was a complicated issue because they’re all like “Well, you should stay in magnet” - basically trying to change what I want to do with life. So I made that work, but I’m gonna go back and make sure it happened, because I will under no circumstances be screwed over and have to come back again. Fuck that >|

What happened was that I ended up with a bunch of empty slots on my schedule, so I had to fill them with something. As such, I have a bunch of shitty classes that I don’t really have a choice to be in because I have to have a full schedule. So my schedule is as follows…

(We’re on block scheduling btw)

A Day
Technology 3 (Easy class so long as you keep yourself occupied with something.)
General Physical Education (One of those filler classes, which is ok, I need more physical activity.)
W.I.N.G.S. (Probably the only class I’m psyched about at all. I get to mentor elementry school kids both behaviorally and academically. And it’s easy shit like colors, numbers and the alphabet. I really like kids, so this rules.)
Drawing/Painting 1 (Complete snooze fest. The teacher blows, I’m the only senior, and I’m doing shitty little assignments like exploring the many facets of textured lines)

B Day
Environmental Sciences (Snooze fest. The teacher doesn’t really care what you do, so long as you do something.)
A Home Economics Equivialent (This was the last thing available. Jesus fuck christ)
Office Aid (I deliver little notes to teachers and off campus passes to students. This is pretty cool, basically I just chill for an hour and a half.)
AP Literature/Composistion (The only other exciting class I get to take. But I’m bummed, because I wasn’t sure what I was doing this year so I didn’t read the summer reading. Plus, this one isn’t set in stone yet, I may not get to stay at all.)

So, as you can see, the majority of my schedule is easy shit, and half of that easy shit is pathetic. I’m kinda excited, and kinda bummed. But meh, whatever.

Have you finished your required math/science/history classes? Or did you just not list them?

I return to school on September 6th.

Get schedules the 18th, and go back the 24th

lucky bastards i hate you all! well maybe not sorc, august 16 is my doom date … :booster: crap…talking about schedules…i havent even gotten mine…i knew those bastards from the office never liked me :too bad: …dam im screwed :thinking:

I go back on the 1st, and frankly, I’m glad since I’ve been bored since summer class ended a few weeks ago. I’m taking second semester Calc, Physics, and Unix. What about you people?

i dont even know ,i forgot,…crap, um…think i might have tookin french

Yes, I have completed my core requirements except for language arts. I’m taking that science course only to fill space. And sleep. And easy grade to raise my average.

Mitsuko, maybe you owe some books to the bookroom. That seems to have been the reason for the past 3 years as to why I never got my schedule.

Ya know, I just realised that not only do I not know when I’m going back, I also don’t know what I need. That’s kind of annoying.