School :(

August 11th is a good day to start, you can have your whole class sing happy birthday to Me and Hulk Hogan. Anyway i start September 1st , a week earlier than usuall.

6th September thereabouts. Really looking forward to it. Never before have I been this BORED OUT OF MY SKULL.

September 24th for me <.<

But til then I’m gonna be working full time so bleh.

well at least you all have summer. but school was way more boring then work is… i cant stand sitting around for 5 minutes, so all day is liek hell for me…

September 7th. Last year i didnt start till the middle of october (i think) because of a teacher-strike.

Bitches :\

School blows.

But I’m a senior, so it isn’t all bad.

I go back September 9th.
But with all of the summer homework I have it seems like I never left school.

i go back september 13th

im so happy normaly i have to go back during august. :moogle:

I bet next year they’ll get to go to school all late and shit. But I get out a week or so early, so meh.

Whatever happened to the day-after-labour-day rule? Those who go back on the 7th of September I can see still use it. The middle of august though? That’s like, unconVENTIONal man. Don’t ask me why I stressed those syllables. I just felt like talking how I’d speak.

I go back on the 7th. I’m sick of summer.

It depends on how many teaching days are mandatory and when your school gets out. Going back at the beginning of August, well, I assume those people got out of school sometime in May, instead of June like the majority of us.

Me ? :mwahaha:

Well… since I graduated from College earlier in June… I likely won’t be going back :ulty:

Until I find a course interesting and worthwhile to take =P

Though I wish my job hunting of late was more successful… though that’s another story <.< >.>

Yeah. I got out before memorial day. So I have to go back pretty early.

Hahah, I graduated, suckers.

…although I am going to college in September… :\

Well, like I said I go back Sept. 7 and I’ll be out first week of June. Even if we have snow days.

Getting back to the dorms on the 15th, classes start on the 19th.

School starts next week. Bleh, I’m not all that eager to go.

Fuck you guys, school starts in like, 6.5 hours!

Poor Sorcerer, staying up all night before the first day of school :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta enjoy your last moments of summer somehow. Bah, who needs sleep?