School Sucks

Hey, hey, it’s okay. Nobody’s here to fight anybody.

GSG, I just want you to know that, whenever you need it, there is an edit button in the bottom right hand corner of your posts.

I noticed, what does it do?

rofl <3

It’s the tool your parents forgot to use when you were born; but around these parts we use it to edit the content of our posts- in your case, the delete button is the preferred choice of many.

:kissy:

Unless you have some flashy comeback up your sleeve.

I’m sorry, come back? I think you misunderstand; I don’t need a come back- your continued posting is far better than anything I could simply say to you! So by all means, please continue.

:kissy:

Just answer my questions. What do you contribute to these forums? What did your initial post in this thread have to do with anything?

What a lewd and confusing post.

It would’ve made sense if we were actually talking.

Fruity ideas, a truly queer twist on everyday matters, a comfortable poof to rest on and a gay old time for all involved.

Plus he’s totally a homosexual.

…And you are? Well anyway he still hasn’t answered it himself and probably can’t.

A homosexual who likes dudes and everything!

So is eden suposed to be a gurl? if so, i bet its a trap.

Um, Eden is male.

Edit= a trap? Like, you take ‘her’ home and she whips out a penis and lols at you for thinking she was a lady?

Not the way I chose to take it it wouldn’t have.

You’re right. Eden is a homosexual girl who likes men. Good detective work.

Come on and think!
Think before you speak!
You gotta let your mind be free.

Yes, thats a trap.

…hey Eden.

Watchoo doin rite now?

well the way everybody was going on about eden being gay, I assumed they were being sarcastic.

Then, IRL, I’d laugh and call the cops.
I think you’d actually get arrested for punching a pregnant woman.

You’d be on the ground.

Would you hit a woman with child?

No, but I’d hit a woman with a brick.