School Sucks

Your mustache sucks. :expressionless:

:kissy:

Eden shows no mercy upon his prey. The scavengers will have to wait their turn.

Get in car; am lion.

Was I claiming to be a snowflake? I don’t think so. Did i ever say that i shit myself? I think not. I don’t accomplish anything simply because there is nothing left for me to accomplish. And that kissy thing you do is really gay.

Amazing! Accomplished everything have you? Clearly that’s why your most interesting stories revolve around grade school; your age denotes your wisdom quite well.

snickers Really, is it now? Oh my whatever will I do with myself!

This wasn’t an ‘amazing stories’ thread, it was a ‘shitty school stories’ thread.

I think you were supposed to use a question mark instead of an exclamation point.

You should probably stop now before you hurt yourself. Oh and no, an exclamation mark shows that it was a statement, not a question, as it was merely a facetious remark. Perhaps you should make your way back to high school and let the real people talk here; evidently you have yet to learn anything there.

omg srsly? I have yet to learn anything? Perhaps I should what? srsly who are you? But i guess if the exclamation mark is boss than !!shit!! how am i gonaa hurt myself? can i hert miself bi tipene?

EDIT:
That was quite childish. I am aware of it.

You’re not even trying now, are you? Oh you poor pathetic thing, barely old enough to forget what it was like to suckle at your mothers tit. Oh well- at least you realize you’re being childish, now if only you could stop! Ahh, but those are the miracles which society is never given.

You never answered my questions.
Btw, what do you contribute? Criticism is not a contribution, and being a douche is parasitic.

I’m sorry, a question? I couldn’t see it through your tantrum; and if you need to ask what I ‘contribute’ then you are on the wrong side of my ‘contribution’.

But here, I’ll make it very simple for you, since apparently you lack the higher brain capacity to follow even the most basic conversation:

No one knows you- and for that matter given the trash you’ve posted, wants to know you- and no one cares about what you post beyond how annoying everything you post is. These things can change, and often do- but there are always people like who just never grow out of being forum inept. If this very candid explanation can not penetrate your ape-like topography then there really is no help for you; alternatively, you could go spend your time over at the Free RP Forum- your ilk fits in there quite well I am told.

Just keep tossing the ball back to me. We’ll see how long that lasts.

Uuuuhhhhhhhhh. . .

I know right? I doubled over at the irony.

Yeah, Eden you’re totally gay. :stuck_out_tongue:

GSG- yeah, You aren’t going to be well liked on a forum where all you do is call people ugly and fat.

Well, you do look like you’ve got some baby fat in your avatar. On the bright side, you look quite young for your age.

When you think about it, this has absolutely nothing to do with what you quoted. Maybe it does after some fancy wordplay but it would be a stretch. Also you weren’t following the conversation when you wrote this, well at least it has nothing to do with it. Basically you just came into this thread to insult me. Sounds to me like something “ape-like” people would do.

I never meant to call anybody ugly or fat. Not seriously anyway.

I’m not attacing you or trying to be mean, but constantly necroposting and posting stupid shit just gets you into arguments.

I don’t constantly necropost, I’ve only done it once.

Also, Eden lost.