Samurai Champloo...

is a new anime that kicks alot of ass. It’s really similar to Cowboy Bebop, so, if you like Bebop, get Champloo here: http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents.php

I think I’ll give it a shot. I’ll give my opinion after the download finishes.

I downloaded it, but get an error saying “can’t download appropriate decompressor”. The it plays the audio but not the video.

Get Divx.

? I’m new to downloading this kinda stuff.

connect to the chat and go to channel #rpgc

My both has just about all the codecs you need just type:

/ctcp DS|bot Anime

A chat window will pop up, type:

cd codex
dir

You will see a list of files, download all the ones relating to DivX by typing

get filename.ext

where filename is the exact file name of the file you want to get and ext is the extention.

Install them in this order:

[ol]
[li]gdivx_complete_installer.exe
[/li][li]divx412bundle.exe
[/li][li]divx501bundle.exe
[/li][li]divx503bundle.exe
[/li][/ol]

When ever it asks you something like “do you which you use this version of DivX to play older files” always say no.

I don’t use IRC. I haven’t had much time for play lately.

It’s always handy to have mIRC around; some of the codecs I have on here are old and hard to find, but they always come in handy.

Alright, first I have to play with the IRC clients I just got. I’m trying a bunch free ones cuz I have no money for mIRC.

But first, my face requires feeding. Ramen is a good thing.

Or just grab Divx from http://www.divx.com/

I’ve been meaning to set up chat for a while anyway. Never know, it might come in handy.

this comps too shitty for divx, so I guess I have to wait til I get home to watch it. I love my flash drive.

Why would you ever pay for mIRC, just download the free trial and never register, just like everyone does for winzip

sounds like a plan. the version I had at one point claimed to have a time limit.

BTW I watched the first episode last night and I like! Definitely wish my flash drive was bigger so I could have taken the other one home too. Jin and Mugen seem a little too cocky for their own good, but oh well, that’ll probably cause a lot more mayhem.

I think that Jin is cooler than Mugen.

I don’t know why, I just do.

well it’s to be expected that a series is good when it comes from the mind of none other than Shinishiro Watanabe creator of the original Cowboy Bebop and movie. It also explains the nostalgic feel to Samurai Champloo ^^

I concur. I thought it was funny in ep. 2 when the assassin started talking about fireflies and Jin goes, “That’s it, I’m outta here.” or something to that extent. I hope they get more episodes out soon.

Oh Yeah, The assasin was talking about Male fireflies attracting Male Fireflies.

Exactly.

I like it, but the opening song is horrible