RPGClassics Fanfiction

PHANTASY STARLIGHT
RPGClassics Character: Starlight
Hair Colour: blonde
Eye Colour: blue
Personality: Starlight is very reserved when it comes to trusting people. Once you get to know her, however, she’s quite outgoing and can get very annoying. Get on her bad side, however, and you’re in for a wild ride. ^.^

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Umm, I don’t mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but don’t you think you’re in a poor position to write an RPGC fanfic? I mean, you’ve been here, how long? And you’re not terribly popular either. Not to mention you’re putting in just about anyone who asks. It would make more sense if you got to know this place a little better, and if you’re gonna write about RPGC, write about people who actually are important to RPGC.
I think maybe three people mentioned that already… sighs

I should also note that this isn’t the first time some random newbie that’s part of the periodical newbie spawn (hereby referred to as PNS) tries to create a RPGC Fanfiction/RM2K game despite being only a few days off the truck and having little background knowledge of the place, and can’t tell regulars and superregulars like Macc from fellow PNSers like, say, Phantasy_Starlight. Fortunately, none of them have succeeded.

sigh Now I is sad . . . . . Ah who cares. I’m only doing this for the heck of it. I know she’s a newbie. I know I’m a newbie. Just let the girl have some fun. :eek:

I agree.

Yeah! Even angels have their playtime!

PS: I am not answering anymore here, only in my new post.