RPGClassics Fanfiction

Okay…here’s how it is so far. I’m thinking about calling it ‘When Two Worlds Collide’, and I have finished the characters’ stats so far…I think. You can always submit, 'cause I’m not actually ready yet. Here it is:

ALIENIA
RPGClassics Character: Lady Angel
Hair Colour: Yellow
Eye Colour: Blue
Personality: Bright and cheerful, yet sometimes delicate. Can be emotional at times. In the world of Final Fantasy 8, she uses a staff as her weapon.

BILLY
RPGClassics Character: Marshmellows
Hair Colour: White with black streaks
Eye Colour: One yellow and one blue
Personality: An excellent fighter who never backs down. Seems cool and calm, and keeps to herself. Can’t remember her past.

CHARLEMAGNE
RPGClassics Character: Charlemagne
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Red
Personality: Like Seifer from FF8, but really isn’t him.

ANDREW
RPGClassics Character: Pierson
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Personality: Slow to anger, doesn’t get into a fight, and is a generally nice guy.

ORAKIO
RPGClassics Character: Orakio
Hair Colour: Brown/Red (Super Orakian Mode only)
Eye Colour: ???
Personality: May not be bright, but has a good heart and a free-spirit. Still a tough figher, nevertheless.

CHRIS-CHRIS
RPGClassics Character: Chris-Chris
Personality: Cheerful, but very protective. Seems like she’s on a sugar rush all the time.

Set from the normal world to the world of Final Fantasy 8, Alienia and her friends are warped there, and are stuck in the middle of a huge battle. Pretty good so far!

Actually, I messed up somewhat. Can you change my name to just ‘Pierson’? Cheers. Looking Ok so far, post it when ya got it!

Looks good so far. (even though no story has been posted yet, but since it has me and Chrissy in it, it’s bound to be good ^_^)

Anything with RPGC characters in it should be good. Well, interesting anyway.

Yes… we do make a good team don’t we master? :hahaha;

Yeah, anything with any RPGC character should be good. :slight_smile:

Because half of us are crazy, a quarter are mostly normal, and the rest cower in fear of the other three-quarters…:mwahaha:

I don’t know where I stand on that point…eep!:eek:

Anyways, I’ll redo Pierson’s name!! :cool:

Thanks. 'Preciate it.

I have one (A little late):

JFGEMINI107
RPGClassics Character: JFGemini107
Eye Colour: Green
Personality: Very nice, but excellent mage, is useful in the heat of battle.

Your in, JF, it’s all good! Anyways…I’m a romantic gal (as I wrote before…) so if ya have any pairing ideas…tell yours truly! I’v already got Squall x Rinoa (stick with the basics)

Basics are cool, but beware the RPGC pairings.

Lethal stuff…care to give me an example…??

Nope. You’d have to ask the people who you’re having in the fic. Avoid pairing me up with someone, as I know no-one here personally. PM the others and ask them what they’d mind would be my advice.

Pierson is right: don’t do anything to RPGC characters without their permission. Ask first before you hurt, pair, make important revelations, etc. to any of them.

By the way, it might not have been fair of me to just point you to another thread about my character. I’ll give you the info here, if you want it:

WILFREDO MARTINEZ
RPGClassics Character: WM/Wil
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark
Personality: Acts like a father figure to the other characters. Protective of innocents, gives good advice. But also has a good sense of humor, and can’t resist a pretty woman. :slight_smile:
Knows all magic spells, except Healing and Detection ones.

My character is kind of like two people in one, as you’ll see from some of the RPs I’ve recently participated in…

one self/other self

ZHOU YU/SAIRAN
RPGClassics Character: Lord Zhou Yu
Hair Color: Brown/Dark Blue
Eye Color: Blood Red
Personality: A skilled swordsman who fights for what he thinks is right/A sinister-looking mage with a cold, dark personality.

I did this one radically different to my other bios on Naar 3 and Zhou’s fic. Makes it more interesting to see how different people use me in different ways with the same kinda information.:ah-ha!:

Well, it’s somewhat common knowledge around RPGC that Chrissy and I are a pair. Just so you know that :slight_smile:

Okay, sure thing! I’m taking it Orakio and Chrissy are one…but tell me if I’m wrong! Congrats Wilfredo and Zhou, you’re in! Especially Zhou, 'cause he put me in his, ya know! Gotta get to know people more before I start…no prob, though!

Anyways, this is just the update of the characters. I have a few questions, and I won’t be starting for a LONG time, 'cause I have to get to know everyone.

Here’s the Character List:

ALIENIA
RPGClassics Character: Lady Angel
Hair Colour: Yellow
Eye Colour: Blue
Appearance: Hair and eyes the same as avvie. The rest is unknown.
Personality: Cheerful, but also delicate. Can get rather emotional at times, especially when upset. Also shy, and sometimes gets herself into a lot of trouble. Sometimes doesn’t ask for help when it’s necessary. Uses a staff as her weapon, and is an excellent healing mage.

BILLY
RPGClassics Character: Marshmellows
Hair Colour: White with black streaks
Eye Colour: One yellow, one blue
Appearance:has a nose ring tongue ring belly butten ring ears piced and right eyebrow piced.wheres bagy pants that are to big for her (black) top thats to small for her (black) and waers a neckless with a cross rings on every finger and two black braclets on her left hand.
Personality: Cool, but keeps to herself. Loves to have a good fight, and doesn’t quit, which makes her mad easily. She can’t remember her past.

CHARLEMAGNE
Game Name: Charlemagne
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Red
Appearance: Tall, Slender, but ripped, Well Dressed, wears Black, pale skin thats cold as ice.
Personality: Has a personality like Seifer’s, only not him.

PIERSON
Game Name: Pierson
Eye Colour: Grey
Appearance: Normal build, tall, pale skin.
Personality: Slow to anger, and is a nice guy.

ORAKIO
Game Name: Orakio
Hair Colour: Brown/Red (Super Orakian Mode)
Appearance: Like arvatar, but without the big O
Personality: May not be bright, but has a good heart and a free spirit. Still a tough fighter, nevertheless.

CHRIS-CHRIS
Game Name: Chris-Chris
Appearance: Not too tall, skinny and has a smile most of the time. Wears black chest armor and has black dragon wings. Basically like arvatar.
Personality: Cheerful, but very protective. Seems like she’s on a sugar rush all the time.

JFGEMINI107
Game Name: JFGemini107
Eye Colour: Green
Appearance: ???
Personality: Very nice, but a good mage, as well as being useful in battle

WILFREDO MARTINEZ
RPGClassics Character: WM/Wil
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark
Personality: Acts like a father figure to the other characters. Protective of innocents, gives good advice. But also has a good sense of humor, and can’t resist a pretty woman. :slight_smile:
Knows all magic spells, except Healing and Detection ones.

ZHOU YU/SAIRAN
RPGClassics Character: Lord Zhou Yu
Hair Color: Brown/Dark Blue
Eye Color: Blood Red
Personality: A skilled swordsman who fights for what he thinks is right/A sinister-looking mage with a cold, dark personality.

Okay, questions.

1: Chris-Chris and Orakio, I need an eye colour.

2: Should I keep my actual age or change to 17 years of age?? Also, what should I look like??

3: I need an appearance status from you, Gemini. Also, do you wanna be called Gemini for short in my ficcy? Since I’m not so sure when I’ll be ready to do my ficcy, should I make you 15?

Okay, next thing I should mention is that it could take a while, as I explained above. But this is how it is for now. Answer my questions, a few others can join if they want, and well…yeah!:kissy:

well, if you’re going by real eye color, mine is brown and Chrissy’s is blue. I dunno if that is the eye color she wants or not though.

And yes, Chrissy and I are a pair. Been one for almost 2 months now :slight_smile:

By the way, you could’ve just edited your first post instead of having to type it all over again.:hahaha;