RPGCali Winter 2004 (05?)

Rabies with a dead parrot? Wow man…just wow. Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Nonetheless, who wants to go and what can Kero do to help if anything? Kero needs to come back to the boards

Poor Kero, he must feel so used. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll ask him when next I see him…

'04, no can do…'05, maybe, maybe not. I may be in Finland or somewhere by then.

I kid not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh. Don’t ask me to come. The likeliness of that is… well worse than zero. sniffles

if there isnt enough room at keros I could sleep on his balcony. I wonder if my blood stain is still on his wall. I love kero. and his room mate vicious vic, or osomthing. anyway, if Infonick goes, theres a high chance of me going. cuz he’s just that cool.

Awesome Charl. Yeah, Victor was cool.

It’s his awesome fashion sense.

And when he gets drunk, he gets really touchy feely, especially to my weiner.

Okay, here’s the dealie. I haven’t been on the boards much, obviously, and I have no idea if that situation is gonna change at any time in the future. That’s how my life is right now. BUT I am in the chat most days and on AIM/ICQ as well.

And you bitches better feel damn sorry you’re using me for my apartment. Jesus. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding of course. The thing is, this winter break I’m gonna be gone from around xmas to new years. And then a couple days after new years my frat’s initiation week starts, so yeah, I’ll be busy then too. If this is gonna happen over the break at my place it’ll have to be the week before xmas.

Course we can do it over a longer weekend too, during the school year. I just have to clear it with my roomies, since the ones I have this year are a little more sensitive about keeping our place quiet. As those of you who’ve been there know, it’s really not big. We’re talking 10 people staying there MAX. But if we distribute some people around the LA area, maybe we can take the strain off of guys like Frame. Cause I’m thinking his parents might be cool with it if there were only a few people over, not the whole group. He lives kinda far from me though, like 30 miles, but it’s not an unreasonable distance now that I have a car.

Well, that might be good, Kr0, since most people wanna do it before giftsmas anyways. What do y’all think of this, guys, provided Kero can get the place?

And you bitches better feel damn sorry you’re using me for my apartment. Jesus. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lav Kr0 <3

I could do that.

If it’s before Christmas I could probably only stay a day or three, I think my last final is around the 18th or so, and I have to be home by the 22nd. What about after the frat initiation week? Or will have UCLA already started again by that point?

I can’t believe I’m posting this, but … I really might be able to go if it’s around the weekend before Christmas. That is very speculative at this point, but I figured that if I was even a bit interested I should say something.

So let’s get some definite dates posted ASAP, so that way people can start saying with any level of certainty whether or not they can go, and also let’s talk about some shit that we wanna bring.

I get back from a ski trip late on the 31st. My frat’s initiation week begins on the 3rd, and ends right before school starts, so it’s gotta be before christmas if it’s happening at my place. My last final is wednesday 12/15, so any time between then and christmas is fine with me. Assuming my roomies are okay with it, and they probably will since they’re heading home as soon as their finals finish.

Rad! :smiley: So when can you guys all start showing up? You should make a mention so Kero knows what timeframe to plan for. :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now, it’s pretty tenative for me. My last final is on the 16th I think…and my dad wanted to go up to Fontana (it’s in the L.A area) on the 19th, but I’m trying to get him to go sooner. Whatever day I get there, I’ll probly drive down to Kero’s place in westwood, so I’ll get there some time between the 17th and the 19th.

Oh! And some shit I could bring

• My Gamecube + Nightfire of course! :stuck_out_tongue:
  • My PS2 is modded. What does this mean? I have an NES Emulator for my PSX. We could play a grippe of NES games if I bring it. What do you guys think?
  • Random games to demonstrate, like SF2, Capcom Fighting Evolution, Metal Gear Solid 3, and other stuff.

Oh and guys, get a travel kit and a towel! The first trip ever, everyone (me :P) used Kero’s towel. That just ain’t right :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, also Kero do you still have all those things…those things that you spread out on the floor to sleep on? They’re like camping gear. Fuck I can’t remember what they’re called :stuck_out_tongue:

I really don’t know if I’ll be able to come to this, my car is in pretty bad shape. My last final is on the 16th, and I would have to be back home by the 22nd so it would have to be in between there somewhere. There might be some family function in there also but I might be able to skip that.

It’d be best for me if we started on the 17th or so

Why didnt you say anything, bitch? I brought EIGHT! I never thought I could use the same towel every day. last meet I only brought 3 :stuck_out_tongue: