RPGC M:tG Deck

…I hate Brinkster…extreme my ass!

Here’s the new image I want to use:

Yeah I know it’s just a quick recolour but it’s the first sprite I’ve ever done.

Anyway, my card would be like this:

Card name: Urkani’s sacrifice
Card type: Sorcery
Card ability: Draw a random card from your graveyard and put it into play. Move Urkani’s sacrifice to the graveyard.
Card cost: Guh
Card flavour text: “With my last spell, I shall bring those that I care about most, back to the land of the living.”
Card picture: See above
Card power: Guh
Card toughness: Guh
Card colour: White

All the ones marked with Guh mean I don’t know what each of those terms mean. If anyone could help me with those, it’d be much appreciated.

Sorceries/Instants are one-time use spells…you would be a creature…more like this…

Urkani, the Sacrificed
3WWW
Creature- Cleric Legend

WWW, discard a card from your hand, Tap: Take a creature from your graveyard and put it into play.

WWW, Sacrifice Urkani, Tap: Return all creatures from your graveyard to play.

1/3

“With my last spell, I shall bring those that I care about most, back to the land of the living.”

There you go! If you want, I can send the card via email/messenger.

Fine. Forget to make me in that giant list of people you made. I feel so loved. ;.;

Cala, Goddess of Love 4BRR
Angel Legend

Flying, first strike

BR,T: Choose one: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end or turn or deal 2 damage to target creature.
2BBR, Sacrific Cala, Goddess of Love,T: Destroy all other creatures in play. They can’t be regenerated.

4/5

Use my old avvie if you can find it. I don’t have it any more. ><

Originally posted by Cala
[b]Fine. Forget to make me in that giant list of people you made. I feel so loved. ;.;

Cala, Goddess of Love 4BRR
Angel Legend

Flying, first strike

BR,T: Choose one: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end or turn or deal 2 damage to target creature.
2BBR, Sacrific Cala, Goddess of Love,T: Destroy all other creatures in play. They can’t be regenerated.

4/5

Use my old avvie if you can find it. I don’t have it any more. >< [/b]

Got it, but I don’t know your old avvie.

RPGC members whose cards have been at least partially made:
Cala
Igatona (completed)
Charlemagne
Macc (completed)
Kor (completed)
Urkani (completed)
Steve (completed)
Manus
Zeta (completed)
Zhou Yu (completed)
GG Crono (completed)
PC Glenton (completed)

Does anyone know where I can download the thing? The link Stevus has leads to a 404 error.

http://www.geocities.com/mtgcs2000/carddesigncompetition.html

If I remmeber, Cala’s old avvie is a recolored FFO WHite Mage with a big frekain’ hammer. It’s still in that one Mailbag she guast-hosted, I think.

EDIT: I am correct. Here it is.

that is wayyyyyy too small.

Heh Dude, These cards pwnz. 2Colorless and 2G Being a little expensive for that crap of mine but…meh, pwnz anyway:P

Thanks.

If anyone wants to see some of the non-member cards, you can IM me and I’ll send you them. There are a bunch of weird cards!

Sierkhal of the Chronos Tribe
Cost: 2 White, 2 Blue, 2 Colorless
Type: Timeshaper Legend
Power/Toughness: 4/4

2, Blue, White: Remove target permanent from the game until end of turn.
2, Blue, Blue: Counter target spell.
2, White, White: Prevent all damage dealt by target source to target creature or player until end of turn.

“We have watched the timelines from afar, waiting for the moment to intervene. Now, darkness will feel the wrath of the Protoss!”

Paladin’s Oath

Cost: 2 White, 2 Colorless
Type: Enchant Creature

Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and flying.

“I shall protect those I care for, no matter the cost!”

Luminatis

Cost: 7
Type: Legendary Artifact

If Luminatis was sent into a graveyard from anywhere, shuffle it into your library instead.
Tap, 7: Target creature gets +7/+7 until end of turn.
Tap, 8: Destroy all black permanents.

“Forged by the Master ages ago, this blade is half of the Archseraph’s legacy, and it embodies his ancient fury against the forces of darkness.”

Overwhelming Feelings

Cost: 2 White, 1 Colorless
Type: Enchantment

3 White: Choose two target creatures. As long as Overwhelming feelings stays in play, prevent all damage dealt by one of them to the other.

“I will NOT harm you, even if I damn myself!”

Reality Shaper

Cost: 7 Colorless
Type: Legendary Artifact

1: Regenerate target creature
3: Draw a card.
4: Counter target spell.
5: Search your library and graveyard for a card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
7: Remove target permanent from the game.
8: Gain control of target permanent.

“Created by the Master Himself, with the power to continue His work, to preserve it… or to destroy it. The role it plays depends on who wields it.”

Made the first two, except first’s abilities need tappy-ness. The others are too powerful.

What do you suggest then?

I like it Steve… I really do.

BTW SS, my power and toughness is only 4/3.

That is why the cost is reduced.

Say, how can I adjust the name that appears at the bottom of the card?

I wish I remembered more about Magic so I could come up with a card.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Say, how can I adjust the name that appears at the bottom of the card?

go to edit: set options.

Okay… I asked for suggestions for cards, but goddammit. I wanna do everything but creature cards by myself. I’m not picking out just one person coughmanuscough but I really wanna do everything BUT <b>most</b> of the creatures on my own.
And Manus, I’m not picking on you, but I just had to do this (I made Macc’s cards as a joke, too :P)

I don’t even play M:tG. I don’t even know if it exists over here, but THAT was funny.