RPGC M:tG Deck

Using the Magic The Gathering Card Creator, I plan on creating a magic card for every person here. I will need the following from everyone willing to participate:

1. The picture.
  2. A (reasonable):
    a. Ability
    b. Flavor text
    c. Power/Toughness
    If you cannot meet these standards, you will get a VERY unflattering card :slight_smile:

Pwnage Manā€¦Here Am

Picture: <a href=ā€œhttp://sephy.nulani.net/images/kor.gifā€> This </a> Or My Avatarā€¦Whatever you think is betterā€¦

Ability: While Kor, Llanowar Bard Is In Play, All Elves gain +0+2 And Forestwalk

Flavor Text: Duhā€¦Has Someone Here a Flute? (-Kor, Llanowar Bard)
Power/Thoughness: 0/2

Color: ā€¦Greenā€¦

Type: Creature - Legendary Bard

Mana Cost: 2G

Errā€¦I think this is allā€¦Iā€™ll send you the damn pic via Chatroom.

Well, I recall having one of me done already, but eh, letā€™s try it again. Coupla things first:

Should I use my sprites, or my Hand-drawn Escara picture for my pic in the card?

Whatā€™s a flavor text again?

And whatā€™s the average power/toughness for somethin, I donā€™t know how it works.

Fine. Why not?

1. Iā€™ll get oneā€¦ with Gilaā€™s helpā€¦ heheheā€¦ mweheheā€¦

Iā€™m red, BTW.

Ability: Tap Rountree, put a 1/1 Lesbian Pirate Token into play.

Power/Toughness: 5/1

Flavor Text:

ā€œkarthurrountree: Thank you, lesbian pirate.
MushroomViking: lol
MushroomViking: LOL. lesbian pirate
karthurrountree: Man, they live everywhere. Youā€™d be surprised. Look in the malls, youā€™ll see lesbian pirates. Theyā€™ll be like, ā€˜ARR, I WANT HER BOOTY!ā€™ And then they give it to her because they are scared.ā€

Use my avvie.

GG Crono 4 RGB

Creature - Gamer 3/3

First Strike
All other Gamers get +1/+1.
RGB, Tap:GG Crono 4 deals 3 damage to up to 3 target creatures. Play this ability only when you could play a sorcery.
ā€œIā€™m handinā€™ out beatings and pie, and Iā€™m all outta pie!ā€

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/urkani/Picture_8.jpg

Thereā€™s the picture Iā€™d like to use. Also, Iā€™ve never played M:tG so I donā€™t really know the average powers of anything.

Ah yes, I need the type of creature you are tooā€¦ You can also do enchantments, etcetera.

(karthurrountree: Thank you, lesbian pirate.
MushroomViking: lol
MushroomViking: LOL. lesbian pirate
karthurrountree: Man, they live everywhere. Youā€™d be surprised. Look in the malls, youā€™ll see lesbian pirates. Theyā€™ll be like, ā€˜ARR, I WANT HER BOOTY!ā€™ And then they give it to her because they are scared.
Best.
Flavor text.
Ever.)

Edit: If you donā€™t know what to do, just give me permission to do it. Iā€™ll make sure you get a fairly good ability.
Flavor text=A quip of some sort on the bottom of the card. Just gimme a quote or something for it.

Zeta, Master of Pie

2WWU

Creature- Pie-Lovinā€™ Legend

All Pies get +2/+1. All Tarts get -1/-1.

1U: Target creatureā€™s creature type becomes Tart until end of turn.

1W: Put a 1/1 Pie Token into play.

Flavor text: ā€œZeta will irrationally hate tarts forever.ā€ -Solarious

1/4

Color: White/Blue

Use this as a picā€¦

All pictures must be 255x207
Sticky, please?

kay, according to GG he thinks i should be awhite card, and:

Valkyrie Esker

Class: Odinā€™s Bitch

and he says i should have a cost of 5WWW and a 5/5 with a double strike ability. Oh, and this should be my flavor text:

ā€œThink youā€™re really rightious? Think youā€™re pure in heart? Well I know Iā€™m a million times as humble as thou art!ā€ - From Amish Paradise, by Weird Al Yankovich

And, final note, what should I do about sending you my pic?

Umā€¦ chatroom?

Everyone, new requirements:
Card Name
Card Type
Card Ability
Card Cost
Card Flavor Text
Card Picture (255x207 or a solid colored background)
Card Power
Card Toughness

1. Use my avatar, if you wish.

2. First Strike
    a) Tap three black, tap PC Glenton: Gain control over target opponent artifact. Opponent can counter by tapping three creatures with power greater then PC Glentonā€™s toughness. If PC Glenton is countered this way, move PC Glenton to graveyard.

b) A thief moves with stealth, caution, and careā€¦ and PC manages to do these well, but he would get overly brave and reckless when he had the goods, but not the odds.

c) 4/3

d) Thief

Will this suffice?

EDIT: Guess not.

PC Glenton

3 Regular, two black.
If you need anymore, let me know.

nevermind, I guess. I just donā€™t understand it enough. Forget it.

Type: Frontman

i decided to spare you the trouble and make my ownā€¦

dammit, why canā€™t i change who made the card?

I can do thatā€¦ ;D

Lemme make them though. Just gimme suggestions. Iā€™m doing a whole huge RPGC Set.

well then, that cardā€™s basically how i want mineā€¦

just use my avatar as the pic.

This better workā€¦

EDIT: I hate Brinkster.

Well I was thinking the same thing: Of making a playable RPGC Magic set. I do have several cards Iā€™ve created, mostly of ā€¦ well all RPGC visitors.

If you want my set so far, Iā€™ll give it to you Steve. Some of them, mainly pics, have been improved by others though. And itā€™s quite old.

One creature type Iā€™ve been thinking of is the Cybernetic Ninja: Cheap, powerful cards, but if more than one blocks or attacks at the same time, they each recieve -1/-1 for every other Cybernetic Ninja attacking or Blockingā€¦

Sample Cybernetic Ninja:

Artifact

Cybernetic Ninja 2 (Common)
Creature - Cybernetic Ninja
If Cybernetic Ninja attacks or blocks, Cybernetic Ninja gains -1/-1 for every additional Cybernetic Ninja you control that attacks or blocks.
Strength in numbers they arenā€™t. - StarStorm
2/2

Like I said, just use my avvie. If you need somehting resized, Iā€™ll see what I can whip up. I think I gave you all the needed info, but Iā€™ll reformat it.

Name:GG Crono 4
Cost: RGB
Type:Creature - Gamer
P/T:3/3
Abbilities: First Strike
All other Gamers get +1/+1
RGB, Tap: GG Crono deals 1 damage to up to 3 target creatures or players. Play this ability only when you could play a sorcery.
Flavor: ā€œIā€™m handinā€™ out beatings and pie, and Iā€™m all outta pie!ā€

And just beacause Val NEEDS to be in here, hereā€™s hers reformatted. (Val, I hope you dont mindā€¦feel free to stab me if you do.)

Name:Valkyrie Esker
Cost: 5WWW
Type:Creature - Odinā€™s Bitch
P/T:5/5
Abbilities: Double Strike
Flavor: ā€œThink youā€™re really rightious? Think youā€™re pure in heart? Well I know Iā€™m a million times as humble as thou art!ā€ -From Amish Paradise, by Weird Al