RPGC M:tG Deck

lol, me and Steve are making a bunch of cards…and possibly theme decks…this is going to get funny!

And here’s a card pic for ya. :slight_smile:

My cost- oh shit… hmm… three red, one colourless.

Anyway, I’ll be happy to help.Does anyone have creature suggestions?

It’s fine, we’ve got it covered.

Awww peh. I’ll work on mine when I get to it.

anyway, VE did mention there were already cards. I sent Steve the set I made, but…

Anyways, just to show off:

RPGC
By StarStorm

White

Jing 2WWW (Uncommon)
Creature - Faerie Legend
1W, T - “Dance” Target creature cannot attack, block, or use any abilities this turn.
2WWW, T - “Grand Dance” No creatures can attack until your next upkeep. Place a -0/-2 counter on Jing.
2WWW, T - “Recover” Remove all counters and effects from Jing.
“Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad catapult tuum saxum immane mittam.” - Jing
2/4

Weiila 3WWW (Uncommon)
Creature - Fanfic Author Legend
3UU, T - “Control” You take control of target creature.
1G - “Heal” Prevent all damage to Target creature from one source. Cannot be used on creatures not affected by Weiila’s “Control”.
“You forgot something, Star. Weiila’s also the Evil Queen, Devourer of Souls, and Mistress of Mayhem.” Magus, Fanauthor Fancomics
1/6

Wilfredo Martinez 6WWW (Uncommon)
Creature - Warrior Legend
3BB - “Underhanded Combat Strategy” All blocking creatures gain -1/-2 This ability may only be used once a turn.
2W - “Great Leadership” All creatures under your control gets +1/+1 until the end of turn. This ability may only be used once a turn.
“This is only a post.” - Wilfredo Martinez
6/5

Blue

Macc Maverick 6UUU (Uncommon)
Creature - Comedian Legend
Macc Maverick may not attack.
5UU, T - “Unbreakable Contract” Take control of target creature. Target creature cannot be the target of any effect that exchanges control. If target creature is ever returned to play from the graveyard, it returns to play under your control.
W - “Laugh Fest” Tap target creature.
“I’d make a card of myself, but I’m not quite sure what I’d do just yet…” - Macc Maverick
2/6

Valkyrie Esker 4UUU (Uncommon)
Creature - Amazon Legend
4BBB, T- “Zone of Absolute” Target creature is removed from the game.
4, Tr - “Cybernetic Ninja” Put a 2/2 Cybernetic Ninja token into play. Treat this token as an artifact creature with shadow.
“United we suck, divided we kick-ass!” -The Cybernetic Ninja’s motto
4/3

Red

Tenchimaru Draconis 3RRRR (Uncommon)
Creature - Half-Dragon Legend
Trample
3GG - “Ponify” Destroy target creature. Put into play a My Little Pony token under the owner’s control. Treat as a 1/2 green creature.
1R - “Stampede” Target creature with a power of 3 or less gains trample.
Sacrifice a creature - “Horde of Ponies” All creatures you control gain first strike.
“I WANT A QUOTE” “I’M THINKING!” - StarStorm and Tenchimaru Draconis, talking about flavor text.
4/5

Green

Pokefreak_85 5GG (Uncommon)
Creature - Legendary Freak
0 - “Copy Ability” Choose an ability from all permanents in play. Pokefreak_85 uses that ability as that permanent, including costs.
1, T - “Switch” Return target creature you control to your hand. Choose a creature card from your hand and play it, paying the converted mana cost minus the converted mana cost of the target creature. If you cannot pay this cost, you may not use this ability.
“OK, I’ll just do everything, except CRABS stuff, like I always do… Wrong …” - Pokefreak_85

2/5

StarStorm 4GGG (Uncommon)
Creature - Spazzy Cat Legend
1W - “Pet” Prevent all damage dealt to StarStorm this turn. StarStorm cannot attack this turn. This ability cannot be used if StarStorm is tapped.
2RR, T - “Pixy Stix” Destroy target creature. it cannot be regenerated. StarStorm takes damage equal to target creature’s toughness.
“PET THE KITTY!” - StarStorm
3/5

Multi

Crotanks 4UUBB (Uncommon)
Creature - Legendary Warrior
6, Sacrifice a creature, T - “Gundam” Put a 4/4 Gundam token into play. Treat this token as an artifact creature with trample and flying.
2B, T - “Chosen One” Target creature cannot be blocked.
1U, T - “Spontaneous Update” Target player shows his hand to you. Draw a card.

“You are the chosen one. So tough shit.” - Crotanks
5/4

Rountree 6GW (Uncommon)
Creature - Legendary Treant
Protection from green, protection from white.
1B, T - “Long Rant” Tap target creature. Target creature cannot untap until your next upkeep.
2W - “Protect” Any damage target creature recieves from one source is redirected to Rountree.
“You could have a big black question mark or just a tree.”
“Hmmm how about Exdeath then?” - Rountree and StarStorm, about Rountree’s picture.

5/5

Artifact

Cloth Hat 8 (Uncommon)
Artifact Creature - Legendary Hat
When Cloth Hat comes into play, destroy target non-artifact creature. Cloth Hat’s power and toughness equals the target creature’s power and toughness and gains all abilities of target creature. If Cloth Hat is destroyed, return Cloth Hat to your hand.
2 - "Feels No Pain"Cloth Hat gains +0/+1
3 - “Take Off the Hat” Return Cloth Hat to your hand.
“My hat shrinks when I wash it. Its been unwashed for so long it is now sentient .” - Cloth Hat

abilities dont have names in M:TG…

Originally posted by Zeta
abilities dont have names in M:TG…
I’m aware of that. It’s called adding context.

oh. also, Steve made a Macc card.

Alrighty, I’ve finished the Beta of Macc Maverick and Kor, finding a place to host them…

send 'em to me through email, i’ll host 'em for you…

1. The picture.
    http://uploads.nulani.net/uploads/ImSoBadAssIReallyShouldntHaveToSufferFromDepression.jpg

2. A (reasonable):
    a. Ability
    Racial Profiling, Go Directly to Jail

Or I turn other cards into vampiric cards or some shit.

b. Flavor text

Lemon Flavor
Or Grey Flavor

c. Power/Toughness

I dunno what that means. so… make me 100 toughness.

I have them also…

Originally posted by Charlemagne
[b]1) The picture.

1. A (reasonable):
    a. Ability
    Racial Profiling, Go Directly to Jail

Or I turn other cards into vampiric cards or some shit.

b. Flavor text

Lemon Flavor
Or Grey Flavor

c. Power/Toughness

I dunno what that means. so… make me 100 toughness. [/b]

Charlemagne, Vampiric Moron
5B
Creature-Vampire Idiot Legend

When Charlemagne deals damage to a creature in the same turn as it goes to the graveyard, take control of it. It’s creature type is now Vampire Idiot.

5/3

I can’t think of a good flavor text.

Charle, I suggest you have someone who knows MTG make your card for you,based on suggestions for you.
And BTW, the highest power or toughness I’ve ever seen on a card was 12, exept for this one card from a joke set.

EDIT: I clicked “NEw reply” right before he posted. :slight_smile:

the highest non-unglued power is 13.

Well I was going to suggest one similar to Starstorms but the one he suggested looks fine. I was going to put something with a cheaper mana cost and an ability similar to a dominating licid, but his is fine.

Originally posted by Zeta
[b]I have them also…

Charlemagne, Vampiric Moron
5B
Creature-Vampire Idiot Legend

When Charlemagne deals damage to a creature in the same turn as it goes to the graveyard, take control of it. It’s creature type is now Vampire Idiot.

5/3

I can’t think of a good flavor text. [/b]
How bout blood flavor, cuz thats all you’ll be tasting for a while, asshole! EATS NEWBIES FUCKING FACE!!! RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHVLLLLLLLLLL!HV!L!IY!!!111111111

Flavor text is a little bit of extra text, like a quote, to make the card more interesting.

Can you think of something apropriate that you’ve said at some point?

hmm… how about…
RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHVLLLLLLLLLL!HV!L!IY!!!111111111

Edit: Dude… Crono, I don’t know if I said this in another thread, but your avvy kicks ass :stuck_out_tongue:

You didn’t. Thanks. :cool:

And I prefer to be reffered to as GG. :wink: