RPGC M:tG Deck

Your card is complete. Please come again.

Edit: Macc has 4/7 and Zhou has 4/5 ^^;;

I don’t know PC… I dont’ think a creature with 4/7 should have a casting cost of 3U, especially with any sort of abilities.

Card Name : Shalcar’s Grief
Card Type : Instant
Card Ability : All creatures that have gone to the graveyard from play this turn are returned into play under your control. This card can only be played after combat during your opponents turn.
Card Cost : 2W2C
Card Flavor Text : Shalcar looked at the battlefield and was saddened at evil’s triumph. The gods responded, bringing the dead to life and all fought as one for the light.
Card Picture (255x207 or a solid colored background) :
Here
Card Power : n/a
Card Toughness : n/a
Card Color: White :stuck_out_tongue:

Burden of Difference

Cost: 2 White, 1 Colorless
Picture: A figure wearing a blue cape, with his back turned on everyone else.
Type: Enchant Creature
Target creature gets +3/+3 and Double Strike, but can’t attack or block if any other creature controlled by its owner does so in this turn.

“I never expected this path to be easy. But frankly, I don’t care about the hardships. Doing the right thing is more important than everything else.”

– Loknar Delan, Delaneran Saga

Outcast

Cost: 1 White, 1 Colorless
Picture: A warrior in dark red armor walking away.
Target creature is removed from the game whenever a creature of the same type comes into play. When no creatures of that type are in play, return it to its owner’s hand.

“I have disgraced everything I stood for. I have no place here.”

– Tangal Savant, Delaneran Saga

Sunblaze, Over-zealous Guardian

Cost: 8 White
Picture: An angel in white armor, with a golden sun on his right gauntlet and a silver moon on the left one, carrying a glittering sword, with a golden cross on the chestplate and an otherworldly blue glow in his eyes, that can be seen through his helm’s black visor.
Type: Angel Legend
Power/Toughness: 7/7
Flying, Double Strike, Protection from red, Protection from black.
Tap, pay 4 white mana: Destroy target permanent.
Sunblaze gets +1/+1 every time a black permanent comes into play.

“You looked down on your human nature and saw it as something vile and lowly. Look where that got the two of you… You have become a single aphatic being, crushed by the burden of near-perfection. Only when you accept your nature will you be released from this fusion. And with that, I’m afraid, I cannot help you.”

– Raziel, to Sunblaze

Manus Dei of the Fantasy Realms

Cost: 5 White, 3 Colorless
Type: Knight Legend
Picture: A figure in white armor, with a red cross on the chestplate, wearing a red cape and a white helm with a black visor, carrying a sword and a shield with a cross as well.
Power/Toughness: 5/5
Double Strike, Protection from red, Protection from black.
Manus Dei gets +1/+1 every time a black permanent comes into play.
Tap: Redirect all damage dealt to you and to your creatures to Manus until end of turn.
Sacrifice Manus: Return target creature to play from your graveyard or regenerate target creature.

“I don’t care what may happen to me because of my choices. This is my purpose, to protect those around me, and I will either succeed or die trying! Until darkness is banished, I shall not rest.
And no, God didn’t choose me for this, I chose this path, and I will handle the consequences of my decision!”

Battle of the Twilight Dawn

Cost: 6 White, 3 Colorless
Picture: Paladins and warriors of all kinds facing a horde of demons.
Type: Enchantment
All creatures you control get +7/+7

“A time will come when all the champions will gather for the final battle against darkness and fight for the future of all creatures.”

– Sierkhal of the Chronos Tribe

Stellar Converter

Cost: 7 Colorless
Picture: The front of a white Battlecruiser, with a glowing energy orb gathering at the point.
Type: Legendary Atrifact

Tap, pay 3 mana: Destroy target land.
Tap, pay 6 mana: Destroy target creature, artifact or enchantment.

“I really wish I didn’t have to use this… but this is the only thing that can punch through that armor.”

Soul Shaper

Cost: 6 Colorless
Picture: A strangely-shaped sword, with two opposite versions of a creature trying to grab it.
Type: Legendary Artifact

Tap, pay 6 mana: Choose a target creature and create a creature token of the opposite color(s), with the same type, power, toughness and abilities, changing the colored mana costs to the new colors.
When either the original creature or the token creature is destroyed, the other gets +X/+X, where X is equal to the power and toughness the other had.

“It triggers a conflict between your opposite sides and empowers the one that triumphs. It can be either a blessing or a curse, it all depends on your strength of character.”

– Ixerghali the Dragon Priest

The Card to End All Duels

Cost: 1 of each color
Picture: A figure in a blue suit, about to play the card.
Type: Sorcery
All players get infinite life, put their decks away and go grab a drink.

“Sure, playing a billion matches in a row was fun, but how about a nice cold juice to freshen our heads up before the next one?”

– Hylian Elsydeon, MTG 3051 Multiversal Tournament

Ruins of Babel
Picture: The ruins of a huge ancient tower.
Type: Legendary Land

As long as Ruins of Babel remains in play, the players are only allowed to say crazy or funny things. Every time a player says something completely insane, that player may either gain 2 life or draw a card.

“Ah, the good old days… Oh, do you remember that time…?”

Knee Smash

Cost: 2 Red, 1 Colorless
Picture: Val thrusting her knee into someone’s groin.
Type: Instant
Target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn and can’t attack, block or use any abilities until then.

“Mommy… Now I won’t be able to use the bathroom for weeks!”

Sigil of Binding
Picture: A stone platform covered with runes, forming a circle, with a large flaming ball of blue light in the middle.

Tap, pay 6 mana: Choose two creatures and remove them from the game. Put a creature token in play of all their types, with their added power, toughness and abilities. When the token leaves play, return those creatures to play.

“We are as one…”

– Azurid/Zival

Eternal Faith

Cost: 6 White
Picture: An army of Templars, stretching as far as the eye can reach.

You gain life equal to the toughness of all white creatures in play and in all graveyards.

“The Master has saved me countless time. How could I not have faith in Him?”

Desperate Measures
Picture: A Paladin with glowing gauntlets.

Pay X life: Deal X damage to target creature or player.

“When the going gets tough, we have to throw everything we’ve got.”

– Albert Ragnarok

Eye for an Eye

Cost: 2 White, 2 Colorless
Picture: Golden Scales

Target player loses life equal to the damage dealt by his/her creatures and spells this turn.

“Now it’s MY turn!”

Unshakable Devotion

Picture: A warrior blocking a torrent of flames.
Type: Enchant Crature

Target creature gets “Tap: redirect to this creature all the damage dealt to target creature this turn”.

“Once you choose to care for others, your safety no longer matters.”

– Othon Perak, the Fair Judge

Rebirth

Cost: 4 White, 1 Colorless
Picture: A blazing sun, shining over the land.

Return all creatures in all graveyards to play under your control. All of them become white in addition to their colors.

“And the fallen warriors of ages past shall rise again to redeem themselves by fighting against darkness.”

I don’t know much about M:tG but I’ll give it a shot:

BahamutXero Card Name : Dragon King
Card Ability : One creature is bound in a blast of fire and cannot attack for three turns
Card Cost : 2 Fire, 2 Death
Card Flavor Text : Long live the king of dragons!!!
Card Color: Red

I’d do it, but I’d need to get a fairly decent pic beforehand.

VERY well done, Stevus. :smiley:

BTW, LOVE the new avvie.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
[b]I don’t know much about M:tG but I’ll give it a shot:

BahamutXero Card Name : Dragon King
Card Ability : One creature is bound in a field of fire and cannot attack for three turns
Card Cost : 2 Fire, 2 Death
Card Flavor Text : Long live the king of dragons!!!
Card Color: Red [/b]

Picture: Use avatar

Originally posted by Manus Dei
[b]Burden of Difference

Target creature gets +3/+3 and Double Strike, but can’t attack or block if any other creature controlled by its owner does so in this turn.

“I never expected this path to be easy. But frankly, I don’t care about the hardships. Doing the right thing is more important than everything else.”

– Loknar Delan, Delaneran Saga

K, this I’ll make, but with First Strike instead, or it’s too cheap.

Outcast

Cost: 1 White, 1 Colorless
Target creature is removed from the game whenever a creature of the same type comes into play. When no creatures of that type are in play, return it to its owner’s hand.

“I have disgraced everything I stood for. I have no place here.”

– Tangal Savant, Delaneran Saga

This card’s second ability makes no sense, and this is a cheap card anyway.

Sunblaze, Over-zealous Guardian

Cost: 8 White
Type: Angel Legend
Power/Toughness: 7/7
Flying, Double Strike, Protection from red, Protection from black.
Tap, pay 4 white mana: Destroy target permanent.
Sunblaze gets +1/+1 every time a black permanent comes into play.

“You looked down on your human nature and saw it as something vile and lowly. Look where that got the two of you… You have become a single aphatic being, crushed by the burden of near-perfection. Only when you accept your nature will you be released from this fusion. And with that, I’m afraid, I cannot help you.”

– Raziel, to Sunblaze

I changed the mana cost and name a bit, so it’ll fit. And it should be a red or black permanent, or have a higher cost. And that flavor text doesn’t fit.

Manus Dei of the Fantasy Realms

Cost: 5 White, 3 Colorless
Type: Knight Legend
Power/Toughness: 5/5
Double Strike, Protection from red, Protection from black.
Manus Dei gets +1/+1 every time a black permanent comes into play.
Tap: Redirect all damage dealt to you and to your creatures to Manus until end of turn.
Sacrifice Manus: Return target creature to play from your graveyard or regenerate target creature.

“I don’t care what may happen to me because of my choices. This is my purpose, to protect those around me, and I will either succeed or die trying! Until darkness is banished, I shall not rest.
And no, God didn’t choose me for this, I chose this path, and I will handle the consequences of my decision!”

“of the Fantasy Realms” made it too long. Also, Double-Strike is an ability associated with Red, while White has First Strike. And remember, we only have limited space.

Battle of the Twilight Dawn

Cost: 6 White, 3 Colorless
All creatures you control get +7/+7

“A time will come when all the champions will gather for the final battle against darkness and fight for the future of all creatures.”

– Sierkhal of the Chronos Tribe

Argh…maybe you should redesign this…if someone got this out, they’d be unstoppable…this card needs a downside.

Stellar Converter

Cost: 7 Colorless
Type: Legendary Atrifact

Tap, pay 3 mana: Destroy target land.
Tap, pay 6 mana: Destroy target creature, artifact or enchantment.

“I really wish I didn’t have to use this… but this is the only thing that can punch through that armor.”

Made.

Soul Shaper

Cost: 6 Colorless
Type: Legendary Artifact

Tap, pay 6 mana: Choose a target creature and create a creature token of the opposite color(s), with the same type, power, toughness and abilities, changing the colored mana costs to the new colors.
When either the original creature or the token creature is destroyed, the other gets +X/+X, where X is equal to the power and toughness the other had.

“It triggers a conflict between your opposite sides and empowers the one that triumphs. It can be either a blessing or a curse, it all depends on your strength of character.”

– Ixerghali the Dragon Priest

Made, but the ability fills the card.

The Card to End All Duels

Cost: 1 of each color
All players get infinite life, put their decks away and go grab a drink.

“Sure, playing a billion matches in a row was fun, but how about a nice cold juice to freshen our heads up before the next one?”

– Hylian Elsydeon, [i]MTG 3051 Multiversal Tournament[/I

Ruins of Babel

As long as Ruins of Babel remains in play, the players are only allowed to say crazy or funny things.

“Ah, the good old days… Oh, do you remember that time…?”

Low Blow

Cost: 2 Black, 1 Colorless
Type: Instant
Target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn and can’t block until then.

“Mommy… Now I won’t be able to use the bathroom for weeks!”]

I hope you’re kidding.

Sigil of Binding

Tap, pay 6 mana: Choose two creatures and remove them from the game. Put a creature token in play of all their types, with their added power, toughness and abilities. When the token leaves play, return those creatures to play.

“We are as one…”

– Azurid/Zival [/b]

Made. …I’m making the pie/bob theme deck…lol.

Yes, I was kidding about those three… As for Sunblaze, you’re right, but the flavor text is connected to a fic project I haven’t released yet. As for Outcast’s second ability… Hmmm… Maybe…
“If there are no creatures of the that type in play, you may pay 2 White and 1 Colorless to return this creature to play.”

K, I made the cards I said I would with Creator, and saved it.

Well, now… where could I find pictures that would go well with those cards? Hmmm…

Some key creature types in the RPGC set are different pastries, Idiots, and Bob Servants.

Card Name : Igatona

Picture : http://home.graffiti.net/fridge/Flag.bmp (DAMMIT! It’s a .bmp…)

Card Type : Creature - Two-Dimensional Fighter

Color : Gold

Cost : 5WR

Abilities :

2G - Turtling - Igatona must block or Igatona is buried. All damage sources targeting Igatona are reduced to zero

4R - Rush That Shit Down - All creatures that can attack must attack this turn or Igatona is buried. All attacking creatures gain Trample and double their attack power.

Flavor Text : “Sagat! You think you’re the fucking king of Muay Thai!? How you gonna explain that after I slap you with my dick!?” - Adon in “Dan and Skullo”, multiple authors.

Power/Toughness : 2/4

I seriously don’t know if that’s okay, I haven’t played M:TG in fucking long.

Just need your P/T…

This editor seems to have a few bugs…

like?

Well, when I used the analyze button, the program closed and when I reloaded the set, two of the cards were messed up.

Oh.

Also, my card:

http://www32.brinkster.com/zetathestriker/zetamasterofpie.bmp

“Direct Access Forbidden.”