Roll Call!

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 57 Kg

Zodiac sign: Taurus (Western), Dragon (Chinese)

Religion: Christian

Likes: girls (absolute 1st place, sorry…), RPGs (especially FFs), FPSs, RTSs, weapons, internet, killing (in games), drinking blood (in games), destroying (in games), exterminating life (in games), razing cities (in games), swimming (more underwater than on the surface), humor (better if not overdone), friendly discussion (especially if it involves learning), rare steaks, and, last but not least, helping.

Dislikes: misunderstandings, time (awww…), maths (this is too much…barfs), fish (God I hate it), cold (it’ s plain unbearable), computer error messages, hypocrisy, shallow people, getting up at morning, greed, bugs (dives into flames), Earth, slow computers (ARGHHH!), empty talk, beating around the bush, excessive light, excessive noise, people suffering and worrying about stupid things, writing essays, English classes (shoots himself in the head).

Favorite Smilie: :mwahaha:

Heh it just occured to me that nobody cares about my bio heh…:stuck_out_tongue:

That’s because your yahoo link doesn’t contain a bio. :stuck_out_tongue: Just a name, a few hobbies… :stuck_out_tongue:

But naw, it’s cool. No one said you had to do it in a particular format, everyone else was just lazy and copied mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe, but the interesting life of an English teacher in Japan is hilarious. :hahaha; Don’ t you remove that link from your sig! Ah, and someone may not care about my profile, too. :stuck_out_tongue: You’ re not alone…

Likes: Writing/writing, videogames, Christianity, Stephen King novels, nice people, TEXAS, Richard Pryor and the best Momma and Daddy ever! (mine)

Dislikes: BIG fear of swimming and thanks to a rather twisted event, night time in general.

Short Bio: Born in Los Angeles, thought I lived there until I learned I lived in a desert called Death Valley. Wonders for the self-esteem, trust me. I have a last name that almost nobody can spell right the first time around and am also one the only black people around here who has a roman numeral after his name. I’m accused of talking about race and “black folks” so often, that it wouldn’t surprise me if someone thought I was racist by accident. Dad serves in the Navy and recently went to Iraq, so after I heard all the stuff he told me about that little trip I happily decided that I will never be acquainted with military life. I’m going to be a great black author onde day, or just a great author depending on how you look at it I suppose.

To be honest with you, I have no clue.

Name: Heaven’s Soldier. Or just plain and ordinary Matt.

Likes: Swordsmanship, Honour, Style, Maths, RPGs, Final Fantasy.

Dislikes: Spicy food, Bullies, Morons, Idiots, Annoying people who think they are funny when they really aren’t.

Short bio: Well, I’ve lived in England my whole life. I got interested in Final Fantasy when I was about 15, and due to that I managed to find this place here. When I originally joined I used another name, but the “Great Worm Virus Attack of 2003”, I was forced to transform myself into Heaven’s Soldier.
In my real life, I’m currently working towards passing my A Levels, and getting into a decent University. Which with my knowledge should be very easy, as long as I can be bothered the day of my exams, that is. Cause lately my mind has been distracted from school work, and it’s not really bothered me that much. Oh well.

Real Name: If you ever met me, you’d be calling me “Shin.” Or Shinryu.

Birthday: February 18th

Zodiac Sign:
Western - Aquarius
Chinese - Rabbit

Height: 5’11"

Weight: 150 lbs

Hair: Brown, cut short

Eyes: Green

Personality: I am me. I can’t really describe myself. You just need to get to know me.

Children: None

Dream Job: Not sure. Anything that makes me happy.

Likes: My likes and dislikes are quite scattered. I like a lot of different things; anime, role-playing, books, collectible card games; the list goes on and on. But what means more to me than anything else, is my beloved Cherry. Words alone cannot truly express how I feel for her.

Dislikes: Again, the list is quite varied. I really couldn’t list off everything I dislike here, because I never pay attention to them. At best, I find something that I don’t like at the moment, and dismiss it soon after.

Religion: None in particular

Tattoos/Body Modifications: None

Name: Aodán (pronounced A-dawn)

Likes: My gf. Karate. Half Life 2. Fanfics. Reading. Civ2.

Dislikes: People who are ignorant and proud of it, people who use other people, being interupted.

Short Bio: Hmm…born in the boglands of West Mayo, grew up pretty happy playing with pots and pans and playing in a turf shed. Building turf forts. Really. Twas pretty damn windy there too…but I didn’t suffer much.
Moved down the country to a milder climate. Dad became vet for companies and began earning more money. Bough SNes for brothers, played first three gamesp: Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest Legend; Super Mario World and Secret of Mana. And later on International, Super Star Soccer.
Went to preschool for a year, was good friends with people.
Same for the first three years in primary school, after that the others became too different from me and for the most part stopped liking me. Continuing to present day…though it’s about back to the stage it was then. Which isn’t so bad.
Age 12, gets internet, finds first fanfic. Goes on search as I have nothing to read at home. Eventually stumbles across RPGC, but then the site goes down for a while. After two years, I find it again. After reading ALL the fics I could find, I eventually send in one of my own. Not nearly as good as the others, it nevertheless gets better as it goes along. I eventually lose the inspiration for it…
Then, at age 15 I joined here and found some pretty cool people. Some not so cool people too. Eventually became more confident and comfortable in myself. People begin to respect me in school, I start acting more confidently.
16, I join the chat and just idle around for a while. Get given out to for a while after revealing my board identity and for being such a post-whore. This stops pretty quick.
Also, join another board. Get more confident, make first new friend in several years.
Is now relatively happy.

Favorite RPG: Bahamut Lagoon/Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest Legend.
Best RPG played to date: FF7.
Games currently played: Half Life 2, Legend of Zelda, The Minish Cap.
Currently shrining: LoZ, The Minish Cap.

That’s about it.

Name: Varan The Red/ Atherelius

Into: Metal, blades, guns, anime, manga, martial arts, and of course, rpgs. Oh, and Hades :slight_smile:

Not into: Team sports, most FPS’s, cowards.
Yeah, i’ve been here…forever. I’m in the Army, and am in Iraq right now, so obviously I don’t show up too often anymore. I’m from Louisiana, stationed at Ft Benning, GA, and haven’t decided if i’m staying in after I get back or not. I may very well one day go on a long promised road trip to visit all of my friends here at rpgc, but it’s looking highly doubtful. There seem to be a lot more faces around here than I remember, that’s good, I guess, heh.

<b>Name:</b> Inger

<b>Age:</b> 21

<b>Nationality:</b> Swedish

<b>Likes:</b> Magpies, dragons, dancing, travelling, music, drawing, watching people, 70% chocolate, psychology, English, being on campus, black stuff, anime, manga…

<b>Dislikes:</b> Children, babies, stupidity, warm weather and the sun

<b>Babble:</b> I’m attending Linköping University and have my own apartment walking distance from campus. I’m amazed by the fact that I’ve only managed to kill two plants since I moved here since I can’t even take proper care of cacti. Three years ago I was in Canada (Ontario) as an exchange student and since then I’m addicted to travelling. Yes, Weiila is my sister. I’m not religious, don’t care much about politics, like learning, can’t stand temperatures above 25’C, am usually VERY quiet, blush when I have the attention of more than one person and tend to be plain weird.

<a href=“http://magpie2.deviantart.com” target="_blank">Art</a>

Profile. There’ll be something there someday.

Shit man, you just took this thread to a whole new level. Win.

Name: Tiffany, Alyx, Ed.

Likes: Drawing and sleeping and living online. And my fiancee…

Dislikes: Everything except the above listed

Short Bio: I was born. My mmom hate me. I found a boyfriend, discovered the internet. Went through a few more boyfriends and Girlfriends and now…am engaged. I’m moving out in two weeks. I’ll die one day I assume.

Favorite Forum Smilie: :dancer:

Name: Take a guess. And look at my sig.

Likes: Da womens, IT Stuff, games, things that stimulate the mind, and any combination of the aforementionned items.

Dislikes: Stupidity, the excessive number of Mikes here, and 3rd party accessories. I REALLY FRIKKIN HATE 3rd PARTY ACCESSORIES!

Short bio: What’s to say. I was born in a shitty town, moved to London On, moved back to the shitty town for 11 years, transfered schools 6 times during that era. Moved to Timmins. Shitty highschool (Loaded with drugs and idiots) didn’t offer the proper classes I needed to get into my university program, so I’m doing a 2 year college course across a year and a half to get the equivalent. Moving to Ottawa next year, gonna get funky with Cless there.

You forgot that you are also the messiah of comedy

Might as well do this anyway…

Name: Alex (or Alexander)

Likes: Guitars, swords (I own 8 o_O), decent people, happiness.

Dislikes: Depression, and I’ve only recently come out of that…

Short Bio: I’ve lived in England for 15 years till I moved to Ireland, mostly because 90% of the population were I was where assholes. I found this site looking for some FF stuff and proceeded to become an annoying juvenile asshole, still think I am one. I got really depressed after moving house…mostly cause my dad was in a bad car accident and cause my best friends were gone. Now I have the internet again though it’s given me a chance to talk to some people who I haven’t seen in a long while…and I think that’s made me happy.

Name Jo
I’ll introduce myself to your face, thankyou
Titles: Wielder of the Pocket Watch; Mean, Mean, Man; Crazy Bastard

Really like: D&D, reading, creating,
Truly dislike: Reality TV, annoying bastards less inteligent and mature then some 11 year olds I know, Mis-communications.

short Bio:
I’ve lived in California my whole life, and will be 21 this august. Was the quite smart kid in elementarty school, since the I have become both less quite and smart. I come off more inteligent then I really am. I was an aviod writter my senior year in high school, doing several short stories, one featured here and another here both of these are not very good, they were more exercises in inventivness that took longer then expected and were only finished because I said they would be finished. Though I am interested in specific constructive criticism, outside of gramatical mistakes, yes I know they are there but I don’t need to hear about them on these pieces. Anyway, if there is something you want to say, go ahead. gordontm@sbcglobal.net I also have some stuff that I actually consider good if you would like to read that, by request only.

I am a computer science major, will be starting California State University Northridge in the Fall.

Whoa, you’re going to CSUN? Sweet! I know people there and visit them from time to time. We should play GO sometime!

If you think that i am your type, message me.