Roll Call!

Lol. This thread sounds like a fucking RPGC dating service.

Yo, I’m Jamie.

I’m old enough for you to hit on me without getting arrested for statuatory rape…unless you’re not a legal adult.

I enjoy writing and performing music, singing and dancing, socializing, chicks, baseball, bowling, Mega Man, Street Fighter, and Comedy Movies.

What DO I dislike? Who cares? :stuck_out_tongue: Try and faze me, really. :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck.

A short bio? Uhhh…I wear matching socks, I love my mom, sometimes I go pee, etc. I would write a short anecdote about myself to summarize myself, but all of them would be too personal.

It’s hard to choose just one favorite smiley, when you can use them in combinations to make fun stoies like this.

:biggrin: One day, there was a chick. One day, an
:toast: old ass fogey tried to slip her a drink of coffee with roofies in it, but she’d fallen for that shit before, so she was all like,
:scream: “WTF” and then
p:unch:: punched that bitch. He then fell over and died, and it looked something like
:hyperven: :thud: This. The end.

You can message me to go out on an RPGC date if: ur totly h0t

I can?!?!

So, what’s up, sexy? You work out much? ROWR.

Jamie sounds like a girls name. Wanna go play Mega Man with me some time?

I have a cousin named Jaime. Jaimes are real he-men.

Name: Lex

Likes: movies, badminton, volleyball, RTS, FPS and RPG games

Dislikes: flakey people, close-minded people

Bio: Real imaginative screen name , huh? I took my screen name from a nickname a girl called me by one summer. She also called me “hey, you” and almost got me beaten up by her boyfriend.

I’m born and raised in Toronto. I’m in university right now and have 1 year left, barring any complications.

I watch too much T.V. for my own good. I watched about 7 hours a week during the school year. Now there are some new shows starting this summer so those have replaced some of the others. I record them 'cause I’m away from the house much of the day and come home late. I usually watch Smallville, Lost, Alias, O.C. , CSI, Justice League Unlimited, Gundam SEED, Inuyasha, The Simpsons, Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, American Dad. I have a friend up in Waterloo who brings me animes she recommends

I don’t watch sports 'cause the idea of watching a physical activity just doesn’t make sense. If you like the sport so much, play it.

I started learning the guitar about a month ago. I used to play the piano and clarinet when I was a kid. Music will probably always be one of my hobbies.

I think Square Enix should go ahead with remaking FFVII for the PS3 and not tease fans with an E3 demo of a game they don’t plan on making.

No

Yes

My name is often spelled this way,

so in conclusion I say all four of us get together for some hot dicklety action.

Name: Cindy Crawford

Likes: People who aren’t idiots, coffee, finding money I didn’t even know I had, hanging out with everyone in Cali, books, my PS2, my pet birds, and Half Life.

Dislikes: People who take advantage of other people, really fucking terminally stupid people who don’t give a shit, and just people in general. And poisonus spiders.

Short Bio: I started college in 2001, and I’m still in college now. I suspect that I will never get out of college, but hey, I gotta transfer to University sometime. In the meanwhile I still have no job, no car (or license for that matter) so I’m depending upon mooching a ride off of someone who has a car, or taking public transportation, which stretches my tolerance of people from this state in large groups to its utmost limit. Someday I may build a doomsday device and smite them all. Like with a big gravitational device that’ll pull a comet twice the size of Texas towards earth and blow all the assholes off the face of the planet, and leave only the non-assholish people to repopulate. But it’ll have to wait until I pay off my student loans.
I think for the moment I’ll continue working on a graphic novel and get that published, since writers don’t seem to have to come in contact with many people. And there’s no standardized workshift, just a deadline to get a piece of work finished. Getting paid to do something I actually want to do would be 1000x greater than working a job that I’d hate for minimum wage. Eventually, I shall move to Europe (after I’ve become a Gajillionaire, of course) and live in a haunted mansion that nobody else wants to live in. Yeah, that’d rock.

Favorite Forum Smilie: :thud:

Name; Kairi, or Zimmie for the few times I go into the chat.

Dislikes; most people in my boring classes, spiders (except the pet tarantula ones, they’re so cool).

short bio; Born in cali, but moved over to a desert after a year. I blocked out my middle school and elementary years because they sucked, and as for high school I’ll forget it by next year. I’m disliked by most of my teachers and by plenty of the people I’ve met because I’m very concieted, but those that know me beyond that like me(can’t figure out why). I’m moving to MA in the fall to go to school. That’ll be fun ^^

favorite smilie; :dancer:

Name: Ken

Likes: Video Games, Girls, Sci-Fi, Ninjas, Sci-Fi Ninjas, Food, WoW

Dislikes: Idiots, n00bs, People who don’t like ninjas, Liberal wackos and right-wing douchebags who try to force you to see things their way, being broke :frowning:

Short Bio: Born in New Jersey December 30, 1984. Got my NES Xmas 1990 (w00t). Moved to Florida July 1992. Got my SNES shortly after. Friend in 4th grade let me borrow Secret of Mana, and I’ve been playing RPG’s ever since. Started college in Fall of 2003 at USF (South Florida). Currently seeking employment.

Favorite Smilie: ::dekar!::

Name: Niebeer, although my friends call me either Nibbels or Beer

Dislikes: A lot of things

Short Bio : Both of my parents were from Bangladesh, but I was born in Vienna, Austria. When I became 12 years old, we moved to Canada. Currently, I am in University, and working at Blockbuster. It sucks working there :frowning:

That’s a rather unusual name. Interesting, though. What kind of name is it? (As in, what nationality, so to speak.)

name: gail
likes: food, booze, wow, reading, sleeping, seeing what life has next, and owning it.
dislikes:ppl who arent honest w/ themselves or others i guess… and dirty things/ppl, and un needed prejudice. getting up early (<10 am lol)
bio: hm…nm really school/work/family is priority most of my life. take it as it comes & take what u can get lol…movin to mt soon cuz cali sux for me. (1week. anyone wanna help me pack?) :smiley:

<b>Name</b>: Poke Freak, and I try to use that name more than my “real” name, because it actually means something to me… Or if you want to know. My “real” name is Erik.

<b>Age</b>: 20

<b>Likes</b>: Games, hanging out with friends, anime/manga, teh intarweb, roleplaying, writing (when I can think of anything to write…)

<b>Dislikes</b>: Idiots, beans, when my computer makes squeaky sounds when I play Diablo 2, my computer fan that sometimes makes a hell of a lot of noise, having an empty wallet, having to plan for tomorrow, the god damn overpriced chocolate that has ruined my GBA

<b>Short Bio</b>: Well, I’ve lived my whole life in north sweden… I’ve also been a gamer since birth because I’ve always been around our old NES, even when I was to small to be able to play it properly, I just watched my dad play it instead. I was picked on in school for around 6-7 years, and then I went to a bigger school and sort of got lost in the crowd so the people who picked on me had other people to bother. That’s also when I started to get a few real friends.
And that’s also when I first had the chance to just be me. And I’ve been that ever since.

HOT DICKINGS!

Name: Leslie

Likes: metal, music, drawing, art, playing guitar, playing bass, jamming with friends, movies, reading, drugs, nature and biology in general

Dislikes: babies, cars, boredom, poodles

Short Bio: uh I play music, draw stuff, and hang out with friends. I smoke pot a lot, drink on the weekends, and ocasionaly dabble into other things. I go to college… the fine arts program in langara to be exact. I enjoy it a lot, and I intend on having an arts based career… maybe a video game concept artist, comic artist, or maybe one of those crazy ass painters who cuts off his own ear just for a prostitute. I’m also pretty crazy, and am currently taking risperdal, along with multivitamins, calcium magnesium pills, salmon oil pills, b 100 complex… uh yeah.

I am a level 32 elf with a sword.

I added some stuff to mine, cuz I thought of stuff to add! Check it out; it’s the first post of the thread! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi, my name is Hao [Haoie for a girly nickname], and I’m 19 and 10 months. I’m a New Zealander, in my final year of college, it’s only a 3 year course thankfully. I do plan to visit the US in 2006 or 2007. My hobbies are collecting PS games [got 68 at the moment], cooking, reading, anime, Simpsons, girlies [huh?] and such. Rawr. IM me.

Likes: RPGs, FPSs, Trigun, Hellsing, Metallica, Classic Rock, Pizza…as long as anchovies are not present, Randomness.

Dislikes: Pop music in any way shape or form, waffles (they don’t hold a candle to pancakes), Soccer coaches, Algebra, people who will not shut up, incessant whining, little sisters, the world, humanity.

Short Bio: I do a whole lot of nothing and always have, I play in a metal band and play too much Halo2 and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Favorite Forum Smilie :wave:

Name: Wilfredo Martinez. That’s all you’re getting. :wink:

Likes: Heroic Fantasy in any genre or medium (Superhero Comics, Fantasy RPGs, etc.), music of all kinds (yeah, even Rap!), reading, hanging out in RPGC.

Dislikes: Mean-spirited comedy (such as South Park), tragedy, chatrooms, message board trolls.

Short Bio: Born May 17, 1966 in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico. Been a fan of fantasy as far as I can remember, and I have been writing fanfiction, in one way or another, all my life.
My father died (from smoking) when I was 11, and my mother (from high blood pressure) when I was 13. My brothers and sisters took turns raising me afterwards. My oldest sister Ivonne, convinced my fascination with comics and cartoons was a bad thing, took me to psychologists several times during my teenage years, despite my good grades and behavior. This only succeeded in hurting my self-steem.
That, plus isolation from my friends and loved ones during my College years led to a bout of depression, which caused me to drop out- stupidest mistake I ever committed, as it makes it very hard to get a good job.
Worked for years as a construction worker, which hurt my back. Lost my job last year when my Boss (and best friend) quit the business. Good riddance.
In the past two years I’ve developed epilepsy, but I have it fairly under control with pills. My family treats me as if were made of glass, though, which is really annoying. ~^
Strangely, the death of my beloved aunt Luisa a year ago, instead of depressing me, led me to do some soulsearching, and now, instead of whining about my problems, I enjoy Life to the fullest. ^
^
Currently I make a living translating into English school projects for local students, doesn’t pay much but it’s a living. I’m looking for work as an international translator over the Net. I’ve also found myself in the role of surrogate father to my sister Ileana’s 4-year-old son Luis, which surprisingly I’m enjoying. :slight_smile:

Fan History: Began by watching cartoons on TV, then moved into comic books. Later I found out that most (not all) of the comics I read were actually translations of AMERICAN comic books. That was what REALLY motivated me to learn good English (so I could read the originals, natch!) unlike the rest of my lazy-ass compatriots.
In the 80’s I joined the C/FO (Cartoon/Fantasy Organization) an animation (and anime) fan club by mail. Thru it I met Liz Ensley, my first (and oldest!) Pen Pal, and thru her I got involved in my first APA (Amateur Press Association- a group fanzine, in short) APA-HO! (A cartoon APA which survives today as a Yahoo Club, yes I’m still a member.) I joined several other APAs, but I quitted after a bad experience while trying to write a GUYVER group story with other fans by mail, due to unfair treatment (the person in charge changed the story without asking our permission). The experience soured me on Fandom activities, until I found RPGC three years ago. (For more information from that point on, see my Third Anniversary Thread.)

Favorite Smilie: :booster: