Return of the Cutest Anime Character of All Time

Originally posted by Kagon
Yeah, come on. You gotta love elves =P. They’re so cute ^^

Every single one of my DnD characters has this in common: They all want to kill every single being in existence that has a drop of elven blood in them. I just don’t like elves, they’re too… whimsical. If you’ve ever read Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett, that explains my views on elves.

You want to kill elves just because they’re whimsical? ;_;
(Niele doesn’t seem whimsical at all, but other elves are…)

I haven’t gotten around to reading any Terry Pratchett books yet really. I always liked elves because they were whimsical- they just didn’t let things get to them really. I think it’s admirable for people to be like that in a way.

I’ll rephrase that: Niele doesn’t seem whimsical in the typical elf way.

Originally posted by Kagon
I haven’t gotten around to reading any Terry Pratchett books yet really. I always liked elves because they were whimsical- they just didn’t let things get to them really. I think it’s admirable for people to be like that in a way.

I just hate how a lot of people portray elves as such wise beings who are more in tune with nature and thus, are better than humans.

That’s cause we are better than humans.

Originally posted by Flintedge
That’s cause we are better than humans.

DIE, YOU FLOWER-FARTING PANSY! skewers Flintedge repeatedly

nimbly dodges and hurries away, then uses her staff to make herself undetectable to avoid bloody death

sets fire to the elf’s forest or whatever

Meh, I don’t live in the forest anyway.

Come on ladies, be nice and peaceful and all that rot =P

Okay, you don’t live in the forest? Well, answer me this, do you use a Long bow?

I’m a magician, I use a staff, see?
swings her staff at you
Er, you can see me now, can’t you.

I’m a magician, I use a staff, see?
swings her staff at you
Er, you can see me now, can’t you.

Okay, you have my tolerance, then. I won’t kill you until every other elf is dead.

Ok.
*goes back to thinking up a phrase to put with the SD-Niele pic)

Ok.
*goes back to thinking up a phrase to put with the SD-Niele pic)

Eep. I had forgotten about that.

Yeah. At one point there WAS a topic to this thread, surprisingly enough. Let’s return, shall we? =P

Pretty much any anime person(mostly guys) in plushie mode are cute.

Hard to decide… maybe Takeru from Digimon 01.

Bah!

Valk, I’ma elf! :stuck_out_tongue:

And I can tell you think, Theriex, my half-elf thief, is anything but whimsical I gotz magic :stuck_out_tongue:

And you win RPT, and others (Valk :P) I’ll keep Fuu up. Okay? :stuck_out_tongue:

For a GOOD while. I may change it for my birthday though, but I’ll change back after, promise.

:kissy: