Return of the Cutest Anime Character of All Time

Whew, now I want to go back and read the Magic Knight Rayearth manga again. But I don’t see how that could be bad in anyway, meh.

Sakura ^^
(as in Card Captor ~)

Keitaro Urashima

Merle, Vision of Escaflowne.

I hate Catgirls with a pasdsion normally, but dammit, she’s way too cute.

How can you not like catgirls? HOW!?

Yeah, catgirls are great, yeesh =P

I’ve got to go with Ji on that- Shinobu is definitely the cutest. She’s just so innocent and the way she acts really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside =P.

It’s part of my vision, to incorporate everyhting I hate into one physical being: A Mac computer-using Unicorn-riding, Vampiric Elven Catgirl named Coneko BloodBlossom! I should scan the drawing on here sometime.

What do you have against catgirls anyways VE? I don’t recall ever hearing why you hate them so much.

Originally posted by Kagon
What do you have against catgirls anyways VE? I don’t recall ever hearing why you hate them so much.

It’s a very long and complicated story involving wizards and a pina colada. Wanna hear?

Well, if it involves pina coladas AND magic, I’m all ears. Do tell.

K.

I was watching a special by David Copperfield while drinking my virgin Pina Colada (I like virgins ^^), and during the commercials I was channel surfing, wehen I landed on some randon Anime (it was a no-name one, i forget the story, anyway.) Anyway, there was this catgirl, and she was ating like a complete idiot. So I then realized, “hey, catgirls suck.” And that’s where it all started.

And suddenly it all made sense. But not ALL catgirls are bad =P

Originally posted by Kagon
And suddenly it all made sense. But not ALL catgirls are bad =P

Nope, but most of them are, like elves.

So you have no idea what the show was? Can you tell us the network it was on perhaps?

Originally posted by Gamer5389
So you have no idea what the show was? Can you tell us the network it was on perhaps?

No idea, either. Besides, it was like three years ago!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Nope, but most of them are, like elves.
Hey!
sticks out her tongue

So, you’re basing your entire view of a race with seeing it for the span of 2 minutes?

Originally posted by Gamer5389
So, you’re basing your entire view of a race with seeing it for the span of 2 minutes?

More like five. And no, that just opened my eyes to how much they suck!

Yeah, come on. You gotta love elves =P. They’re so cute ^^

Yeah ^^