Return of the Cutest Anime Character of All Time

So, as we were discussing before the server crash… Who do you consider the cutest Anime charater of all time, the one you’d like to hug, the one who makes you fell something warm in your heart?

Totoro, or eva unit 1

Originally posted by Frameskip
Totoro, or eva unit 1

Errm, sorry for asking but how us EVA unit 1 cute?

Well, if you’re a Transformer… Those guys chase cars… :slight_smile:

In the cute and lovely department, maybe Sakura from Cardcaptor.

But in the area of Anime girls around my age… I really need to think…

Setsuna from Angel Sanctuary makes me feel all warm inside:D

I’d have to say Kero-chan from Card Captor Sakura.dodges random objects thrown at her

Angel Sanctuary? Hmmm… I don’t think I’ve heard about that… Do you have any images I can look at? (Stop snickering, people, I said images, not what you’re thinking!)

Kero?!?! Well, I guess you shouldn’t question other people’s tastes. I just think he’s a bit weird, walking around in a girly apron.

Well, if you’re talking about human appearences. I’d like to hug Goku. He’s so cute when he acts all innocent-like.:victoly:

Goku?! Isn’t he… how can I say this without getting a serious butt kicking…? Erm… Isn’t he dumb as a door?
activates a protective force field, puts his armor on and raises his shield

Skuld.

Well considering he pretty much had no education what…

Lina Inverse.

And jeeze Manus, are you going to do that to everyone’s responce? It’s slightly annoying.

I was just giving my opinion on those characters, but… that seems to be making the thread stray from its original purpose, so I won’t do it again.

I’ve been thinking and… well, I don’t know many Anime shows, so I’m going to need some time to inform myself and choose the character I consider the cutest of all time.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Goku?! Isn’t he… how can I say this without getting a serious butt kicking…? Erm… Isn’t he dumb as a door?

That’s why he’s so cute!:smiley:

Shinobu from Love Hina is really really really cute. :slight_smile:

Angel Sanctuary? Hmmm… I don’t think I’ve heard about that… Do you have any images I can look at?

But alas he’s in love with his flesh and blood sister…Setsuna

Eva 1 was cute, it was all purple and stuff, like a giant doll that kills and eats stuff.:o

Omi is the cutest anime charater of all time :stuck_out_tongue:

Him or Daisukes!

:kissy:

Originally posted by Moon Beam Girl
That’s why he’s so cute!:smiley:

Well, he’s good natured and would never do anything evil, so I understand your choice.

Eden, I don’t care if it’s no longer winter, PLEASE keep Fuu around.