Retarded

I’m gonna delete it so people don’t get anymore offended…

High-larious.

Feel free to eh…“Hurt” me for being such an idiot for putting this thread up.

Does that mean you think its slightly more acceptable to make fun of African Americans as apposed to Jews? Just wondering if there was a reason for the rank of each one.

Did you not hear me? I called you retarded! RETARDED AND JEWISH!!! A black jew… !

But, I’m not Jewish.

Because of that itself. You said it yourself, its an extreme example. Saying that making fun of something in general isnt the same as what you are saying.

I’d say its alright to make a joke that pertains to a “retarded” person or another minority. HOWEVER, I do NOT feel its ok to make fun of A retarded person. Do you see what I’m saying? The difference is simple, making fun of what someone is, and making fun of the PERSON for what they are, are not the same and shouldnt be handled the same.

And I in no way whatsoever agree that DOING somthing to degrade a retarded person is alright. Saying somthing that is not directed at an individual and more of a general jest isnt a “problem” to me. But oh well, I’m not sensitive to such things I guess…

And one final note: You all need to shut your mouths about how BAD this is… Everydamn one of you have made fun of ol George Dub-ya Bush. Poor fellow cant help what he is either. SO HA, eat hypocracy!

Save it for moses, jewy jewerson

I’m noooooot… :bowser:

Izlude: Oh, ok. I got ya. I agree. And I dont make fun of bush, so i can say whatever i want! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, the destructiveness of repeated insults.
Izlude, I was objecting to this joke, not these kind of jokes as a whole, because it just seems well, wrong. And the reason I make fun of Bush is not just because he’s an idiot, he’s the most powerful man in the world while still being an idiot.

So its not that he’s a retard that you make fun of him… But rather a retard who is striving for the equal oportunity of being president? I SEE HOW YOU ARE.

He isn’t a retard, he has some intelligence, he just doesn’t use it, that’s what really annoys me. Anyway, he says such funny things, I can’t help but laugh. And being President is not an equal oppertunities job, like being a doctor.

Your right, in order to be a doctor, you need to go to medical school. In order to be President Bush, you need daddies help.

Eh, it might be better if you lay off these types of jokes though. Dalton said what I would have (in his first post).

Well, two reasons. One is that the holocaust brings more of a vivid image to mind than slavery does, and another is that I wanted to see whether anybody would ask :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont think of bush as stupid, I just think that he cant speak best.