Resolutions for 2012

I have but one concrete goal next year, and that is to graduate next Fall. After the next Spring semester, I’m two upper-division classes away from getting my BA in Fine Arts.

So what, if any, resolutions/life goals are all of you planning on knocking down for 2012? Aaand…GO.

Get off parole. Do some goddamn fucking drugs. I haven’t even seen cocaine in like two years

Job. Car. Place.

And maybe lose some weight.

Sell the red Camaro, pay off my debts and move my girlfriend in with me. Although none of those are resolutions so much as plans that I’d already made.

1152x864.

Quit wasting time online.

Not buying any more spiders.

Give my all at work.

That would be it.

Oh man I wish my life was awesome enough to have to say something like that. Good luck on that.

You should all resolve to kill yourself. Do it in public. Do it Budd Dwyer style. Just do it. Kill yourself. Pull the trigger, down a bunch of barbiturates, do whatever it takes. Just fucking kill yourselves you worthless swine.

But then that would cause me to not uphold my sekret new year’s resolution of not dying this year due to Armageddon or otherwise. I mean so far so good right? Just 360 more days to go. And besides I don’t want to die at the tender age of 20.

I’d like to graduate and fail miserably as an artist/writer before I shoot myself, thanks.

You get a free pass.

My resolution is to never again work seven days a week for six weeks straight.

I’m… still feeling faint.

I want to get physically fit enough to be able to do those head-stand pushups.

Also, going to start a daily, brief music blog about shit I’ve listened to, reviewed, made, played, etc and post weekly or monthly updates. Is Blogger good?

1. A steady position in the movie-making industry. Not many movieshoots going on during the winter months over here.
  2. Jogging at least one time a week. Facing the fact being closer to 30 than 20 means something should be done about general fitness before it is too late.

Hmm…well, I finally got a stable job, so that’s last year’s resolution done.
I’ll probably:

1. Finally get my Windows 7 Certification. Work my way up from there and get into Admin status.
  2. Finally beat Romancing SaGa 3. Seriously, I’ve been working on that game off and on for years. Have never beat it but I’m so close to the last boss!
  3. Get an apartment now that I got a good job.
  4. Start working out again. I feel so weak… :frowning:
  5. Get a girlfriend. Because being alone sucks.

Assuming the Apocalypse doesn’t happen, shouldn’t be too hard. (3 out 5 maybe?)

Well said. Now considering my save state doesn’t seem that functional…

Carve my name into the moon.

Kinda hard to do unless your name starts with the letters “C” “H” & “A” and isn’t too long to fit in the remaining space.

Study more.

great achieve. i propose a new tradition. for lol of you. the revivication of the rpgclassics the agora

revivication.