Relationship help please

To add to what people are saying, I think also that you’ve forfeited your right to have any say in the relationship, at least for now. What would be the “right” thing to do, in my opinion, is for you to go up to her, your tail between your legs, properly humble and not caring about how pathetic you look (cause with what you did, you’ve shown yourself to have no willpower and deserve all the scorn from her that you get), and put the power directly in her hands. Apologize and don’t plead forgiveness. Say, “do you want to try to continue this relationship? If yes, I will do my utmost to make it work out, and that includes NOT kissing or having phone sex with other chicks. And if no, I will walk away.” You have to mean everything you say, too. Give her as much time and distance as she needs to decide. You hurt her a lot, and I know you didn’t mean to, and I know it doesn’t mean you don’t still love her or that you’re an ultimately bad person, but you gotta at least try your best and humblest to make amends, or else (here’s the kicker) you’re going to end up feeling really shitty about yourself, deep down inside. So it’s not just for her that you need to do this, it’s for yourself too.

Mazrim Taim

Every post in this thread should be deleted except this one.

Mazrim’s post is cooler than SK’s little thing.

But she came over today (thank you God) and I pretty much did what Mazrim said: I just sat there and talked with her and she knew that she has the power right now because she knows I won’t leave her unless she ends it. It ended on a somewhat positive note with a hug so maybe I have a slight chance.

Once again I’d like to thank everybody especially those who actually tried to give me advice and weren’t all like “go find a slut and have a threesome.” I appreciate it and will take it to heart.

Well what I would say would be along the same, but different lines…

If I was Mary you would be castrated right now and able to sing soprano. Thats was very stupid and dumb. Your screwed.

Except, while he’s right, most of the other people were right also. We aren’t going to not say what needs to be said- even if it’s nasty.

Heh, hes refering to me!