Reality TV sucks

Reality shows in general? Don’t watch 'em. But there is one little gem, called “Riket”, or “The Kingdom” for you non-swedish people. It’s only Swedish so far. The idea is that a bunch of people live in a medieval village for like, 4 weeks or so. Four of them are rich, the rest are poor. Poor ones have to work for the rich, churning butter and cutting firewood and so on. But it’s a much more competition-driven series than anything else… And the host for the show is just plain evil.

It got particularly interesting when the guy everyone despised became king… X-D

We have a show like that here, except instead of medieval times, they live on an 18th century plantation. I can’t attest to how good it is, as its on PBS, and i never watch PBS.

I think the only reality show that was ever partially interesting to me was Frontier house or something like that on PBS. Basically because you learned something and you weren’t just watching a bunch of lame soap operas. One thing my cousins watch is some bike building tv show and that one annoys the heck out of me. It’s a bunch of tough biker guys with tatoos up and down their arms whining like every guy in a reality tv show. I royally dislike reality shows, their boring to watch, I’d rather be doing my math homework than watching that stuff.

Don’t you guys know?

Only good reality show = Drawn Togather.

:moogle: It’s common since people.

I don’t watch much TV. I only started to a few months ago. Before that I hadn’t watched TV for 3 years.