PSX RPGs...

Ugh I hated Legend of Mana as well. I watched my cousins play it and I always passed up any opportunities to have my turn at it because it just didn’t tickle me.

Hmm, Legend of Mana seems to be one of those games that people are largely divided on.

Is it the beauty itself that’s turning you off, Mr. Anderson?

Legend of Mana: behold the beauty of the generic androgynous hero.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and everyone thinks everyone else’s stinks.

Opinions are like assholes: everyone has one, and no one needs a second one.

My actual favorite if it was an RPG was Castlevania: SOTN. I liked all the wandering around and since I’m already a Castlevania fan…this was a well done piece of gaming. I don’t see a lot of Konami RPGs.

Opinions are like butts. Everybody has one and most of them stink.

I’ve played LoM on two player, I just couldn’t enjoy it. The whole placement of areas really turns me off of a game, it’s something I hated in FFTA as well. It gave me the feeling that the developers were too lazy to create an overworld map :P, although thats not true it’s the feeling I got from it.

…How about I disturb this rage that seems to be growing?

Hmm…whoever said the Parasite Eve series, I second that. Also, give Azure Dreams a try if you can find it. Actually…seeing as how you ddin’t like LoM, which I loved if for no other reason than the music and the character designs, you probably wouldn’t like it. How about Front Mission 3? Star Ocean the 2nd Story? Vag…wait, no, that wouldn’t be your hting either.

You know what, nevermind. I don’t think your tastes are totally the same as mine. Then you’ll rent it and end up hating it and say how bad it was to take my advice. What didn’t you like about LoM though, if you don’t mind?

The beauty that is described as “each time you play is different” puts me off…
It means that even if I use up literally hundreds of hours trying to complete the game, I still won’t be able to do it…

Other than that, it’s a pretty cool game, but not on the top of my list…

If you don’t already have it for SNES, I need point you no further than this screenshot.

XD

Ahh Awful Fantasy. I need to finish that.

This is the point where you all scream at me asking if I’ve been living under a rock but, what’s Awful fantasy?

If you’re looking for a long game try DW7. Also, get Final Fantasy Origins (I and II) and/or FF Chronicles (IV and Chrono Trigger).

FF6 with new script and item descriptions and stuff.

Am I allowed to ask where can I get it? And if I am not, can someone PM me and tell me where can I get it?

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1870

It’s got a lot of SAForum injokes, but I does have it’s moments. I think it’s awesome. Others less so.

Thanks.