PSX RPGs...

The Breath of Fires, or the Dragon Warriors.

I don’t actually like either, but hey.

I’d recommend Xenogears, Suikoden I and II (the second one is better, but it makes many references to the story of the first one, so you should probably play them both in order), and Vagrant Story. LUNAR: SSSC is a pretty good pick, too.

I’ll go with Lunar:SSSC as soon as I can get my hands on it. My birthday’s just around the corner, too. :slight_smile:

You do? Happy birthday in advance.
edit: ooh I just checked and you have the same birthday as me. ::dekar!::

XD

If you do not get Tales of Eternia I shall add ‘moron’ to the list of reasons I shall eventually be killing you for.

Try Jade Coccoon, only thing I can think off that hasn’t been suggested. It’s pretty fun, but can get quite repetitive.

I’d say “it’s a bit like pokemon,” but then I’d hate myself. It’s not like pokemon, you catch monsters and train them, is the only way it’s like pokemon and you can go through the game without catching a single monster because your character can actually fight, and wield weapons and stuff. Catching monsters is a big part though, you catch them with a flute type thing when you’ve weakened them (they do fight to the death too, and will attack you first in many cases). When you have them, you can have them merged with another monster, which is like some kind of genetics game, the combination usually adds a different pallette to the core monster, which often applies a new element or something. I think you can breed them too. Oh, and I never bothered to finish it, cause it does get kinda repetetive.

Legend of Mana. Best RPG ever.

Legend of Mana sucks.

Consider ‘moron’ added to The List, Ori. :stuck_out_tongue:

Normally, I’d have to dislike you a lot for that, but since you’re Boss jango, I’ll jsut sttle for “Can i have your copies of LoM and VP, since you hated them?” otherwise, get Arc the Lad. One of the best Strategy RPGs out there, and has decently-aged characters. That warms my heart.

If by “sucks” you actually meant “rocks”, then I would have to agree most heartily.

One thing that is good about Arc the Lad is the variety of game types. 1 is a nice fun little strategy rpg, 2 is almost a dungeon crawler and 3 mixes the two and adds some humor. :hint: in 2 use Shante instead of Lieza it will help a lot.

For the sake of my last ounce of faith in the human race’s ability to, be SMART, really, I’m going to assume that that was either blunt flame bait or an extremely unfunny joke.

Um, Hades, what are you doing with any faith in humanity?

No, it’s my opinion. I hated Legend of Mana, fuck off.

I played it… It was alright, I didn’t love it. I didn’t really enjoy it. It was just something to do… x.x;;

Legend Of Mana : Don’t hate it 'coz it’s beautiful…

… oh wait, I don’t particularly like it too…

+Front Mission 3+

You’re a fucking mental case, fuck off.

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one (is one) but you obviously have not expierianced the wonder that is 2-player.