PSP games

I spent a couple hours making this huge post, detailing every PSP game, and every DS game, coming out, and I made reviews of all the games I’ve played, and Previews of all the games yet to come. And then I decided to update Firefox, and then all my work went away.

sigh

and yeah I like to polish mine with the cloth, and make it pretty. Its so much better looking than that DS, its not even funny.

But the DS is still awsome

I havent been dissing the DS, but rather trying to get THAT point across.

The XBox also looks a lot nicer than the NES, but do you want to wager a guess which system I like better? :wink:

I don’t think anybody would deny that graphically, the PSP is far superior.

This thread is so stupid. I have both a PSP and a DS, but you don’t see me erecting a statue of the PSP in the town square. Honestly, they both have their faults. If the DS would just get the big titles out, and stop delaying them for whatever online service they’re concocting, then i’d be all over the DS.

As it stands, the PSP is far from perfect, or even great (see my previous post about it, i don’t want to retype my thoughts), but at least it has some titles out =\

Yeah, what I meant with the DS being wasted potential applies to the PSP as well, but its just my opinion that the DS has the greater potential, and as such is wasting just as much.

Now, if we could get a DSP or something, that would be simply orgasmic.

Yes it would.

Didn’t someone post a pic of the DSPSP in another thread.(granted it was photoshopped, but it still looked awesome.)

One of my famlily people just got me the UMD of Hellboy for my PSP, and the quality is awesome. The only downside is that the sound is a little low, but that might be because of that damn Rock and Roll myoo-zak making me all deaf in the ears.

They are making a mini theatre stand for the psp that comes with a stand and high quality speekers. Also, the sound quality doubles, even triples if you use headphones.

I figured that out, but they gave it to me when they were picking me up from school, and I didn’t have my headphones on me. There’s also an audio control thing that helps (you get it from hitting triange and selected UMD Audio, or something like that).

interesting. I’ll try that out with my spider man.

BTW, Kill Bill is on the PSP… I can’t wait to get it.

House of Flying Daggers too, if you’re a martial arts movie person.

The current list of PSP things I want:
Kill Bill,
HoFD,
Dynasty Warriors,
Untold Legends,
Some more memory cards, for music,
and a pony.