PSP games

I felt the exact opposite. The only games, current or future, for the PSP that even slightly interest me at this time are Metal Gear Acid (just a little), Lumines (just a little), and maybe Death Jr. Most of the other games seem to be ports/remakes/sequels of games I don’t really care for (Wipeout, Ridge Racer, Twisted Metal, etc.). I like Darkstalkers as well, but I’m satisfied with Darkstalkers 3 on my Playstation.

The DS has a new Castlevania, FF3, a new Lunar game, Seiken Densetsu, Super Mario Bros. DS (FINALLY a new 2D Mario game), Sonic DS, a Viewtiful Joe game, a Goemon game, and Super Princess Peach (which I think could be good) on the horizon.

But I probably won’t even buy a DS… at least not for a while anyway.

PSP will be able to play television channels soon.

I’ll end up getting both(the DS and PSP) once I see a price drop. But the games on PSP are pretty slick. I’m looking forward to Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition. I played both handhelds at my local game store. The DS is cool in its quirky Nintendo way, but yeah, you guys remember when I was badmouthing the PSP. The size of the screen(and graphics) converted me, however. I also heard that the square button problem was fixed for NA release, and on the PSP I played at my local GameCrazy, I wasn’t having problems with it. GT4(the game I played) is pretty sweet. I am horrible at driving games, but I still enjoy them. Metal Gear Ac!d looks cool, too.

The DS does have it’s good titles. Hiryuu named most of them already, though.

The GAME GEAR and TURBO EXPRESS could play television channels over 10 years ago. There are also TV Tuners available for the Game Boy Advance. And there’s one in development for the DS too. It’d be cool to have a TV tuner for a portable that can get more than local channels, but even then, I don’t really care about extra features that game systems have… I just like to play games on them.

But the PSP can jerk you off while youre snowboarding down a slope while three pirates chase you and try to rape you in the ass!

Cause its hardcore

yeah i mean it’s not like games are still being released for it or anything

edit oh hello

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/goldeneye-rogue-agent-ds-handson-and-pics-039562.php

edit 2 what’s this now?

http://media.ds.ign.com/media/737/737298/imgs_1.html

Add to what confirmed Viewtiful Joe, a NEW side-scrolling Mario game (first in ten years) and Streets-Of-Rage style Revenge of the Sith game, and unconfirmed SSX4, I’d say it’s looking better and better already.

-Lumines
-Mercury
-Darkstalkers Chronicles : Chaos Tower.

Wow, that’s 3 games I actually give a shit about! Let’s see the DS now!

Z-fucking-Ro.

But we have THIS!!

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,2479.htm

EW, goddamn, I didn’t need to be reminded how bad old FPS looked. That crap reminds me of Doom! Eww. EWW.

Here, try this FPS- Coded Arms At least it looks good.

This is a very good point. (continues his endless cycle of PSP polishing)

Apart from some nicer textures that doesn’t look much better. :\

OK, here’s the <a href=“http://www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy/nintendogs/index.html”>real reason</a> the DS is looking better than the PSP.

Don’t even try to deny it.

he’s fucking right

Random customer at gamestop the other day whom was trying to decide between a PSP or DS… I thought it was funny:

He picks up a DS
“Wow, this is really cool. Feels nice and looks fun. The two screens are kinda cool.”

He picks up PSP
“Holy shit… This is the sexiest thing ever created. I need a change of pants… Goddamn…”

sure

indeed

I usually don’t let just one game make me want a system. MGA is making me really want a PSP.

The sad fact of the matter, there really aren’t a sizeable amount of games or reasons for me to own either system at the moment.

The PSP saw a fair number of launch games, and well… Most consoles don’t have that many “worthy” launch games.

Lets all compair the games that are OUT and are good enough to buy:

I’ll start the list with PSP games that I own and think are worthy of the $40 mark-

Metal Gear Ac!d
Ridge Racer

Any followups? And remember, this is games that are out and we KNOW are good because we’ve played them. All “coming soon” games have potential to suck so they don’t count.

Mario 64 DS and Wario Ware Touched are both pretty sweet.

But has anybody noticed that this thread is turning into a GameFAQsian and fanboyish “MY SYSTEM’S BETTER THAN YOURS” thread?

It’s just those who bought the DS need to justify the purchase of a system that’s going to be replaced soon by the new Game Boy, and those who bought the PSP need to justify the purchase of a system that costs way too freaking much and in some cases is considerably defective. And neither one has too many good titles yet.

Ok, I made this thread days ago, when I was thinking about getting the PSP, I needed reasons to get it. Good lord, it was like the best decision I’ve ever made, it is so beautiful, I keep mine in saran wrap to keep it from getting scratched or smudged. I got the free demo disc and watched some of the trailers and demos, and I saw Ridge Racer looking very friggin sweet lookin, although I wont ever play that, I dislike most racing games. I rented Dark Stalkers, some racing game, and Untold Legend. They didnt have MGA or Dynasty Warrior, but untold legend was my highest priority, It’s pretty awsome, I’m reminded of baulders gate or somthing, I dont remember what game it was. DS games I own are Wario Warez Touched and Feel the Magic, I havent seen any other games currently out worth my valuble time.

Welcome to the circle of awesome people Charle. Have you ever found yourself wiping it with the micro fiber cloth saying “My own, my love, my precious”?

I know I’m not the only one!!!