Project Status

Alright. shakes hand with Manus. Friends.

I’m sorry, but you guys are so unimaginably lame, it’s giving me a migraine.

Nobody actually pointed a gun at you and said ‘You WILL look at this thread!’, so if you saw this and didn’t like it, it’s your responsiblility. Now do you mind? We’re trying to discuss a classified project here!

The project will have to be put on hold until I can take care of the pesky exams. I’ll be spending most of my time studying.
My last exam will be on the 15th of July. After that, I’m going to return this to full speed!

Eh, I’d give you the same advice in writing as RPGDude. Script style isn’t the best idea when trying to write a story. Holds no interest at all unless you’ve played the games, and even then some of the dialogue is very confusing.

And please don’t double post, Manus.

Adjustments will be made as soon as possible. Expect news as soon as I finish the last exam.

Take your time :slight_smile:

I managed to write a bit more lately, but I’mm too nervous to continue… I just can’t get the exams off my mind… I’ll have to postpone it until the last of them is gone, or I’ll end up with writer’s block or in a nervous wreck…

One thing at the time Manus, that’s the way to go. looks at the seven different open windows on the screen Yeah.

Hehehehehehe! Well, I have the habit of trying to think about too many things at once and planning way ahead. Even the other day, I was thinking about a journey that I’ll probably only be able to start a long time from now.

Tell me about it… I have a crossover that looks to be, oh, maybe 30 chapters long (30+ pages… winces), along with knowing various parts of the end, middle and beginning of it and another… which may only be 20 chapters long, I don’t know, I’ll have to get back to you on that one. Not to mention everything I’m trying to draw… sighs

take your time Manus. Just relax and do what needs to be done first.:kissy:

Oh, one more thing. I’ve just finished choosing all the people who will receive the updates every once in a while in order to give their opinion before the final version is displayed. I ask those people (they know who they are) to keep this confidential until the time is right.