Project Status

Yes s… uh… Manus!:slight_smile: :cool: :wave:

That’s much better.:smiley: And I can assure you that my project will have a very special touch… dedicated to a few people.:smiley:

Can’t wait Manus…:kissy: I hope it’s as good as you say it is!:kissy: Which I know it will be.:smiley: :slight_smile:

Your support means much to me. I won’t let you down!:smiley:

Things are going smoothly, and with some luck the next chapter should come soon. I have chosen a few people who will receive further information, so I can have a few reviews and improve things.

Thats good to hear!:smiley: I can hardly wait! :smiley:

Psssst! Check you-know-what… -_o

Clear sailing and smooth progress! Inspiration seems to be flooding me… I just have to take care not to make this a 50-chapter odyssey or something!:slight_smile:

But, that’d be so good! boingboingboingboing

I’m afraid people will get bored if this becomes too long. But I’m planning sequels, to compensate for it!:slight_smile: That way, the tales will be long, but divided into reasonably-sized parts.

I wanna read more of When Heroes Go Mad…that is so funny! :slight_smile: My family keep giving me strange looks cause it makes me laugh so much!

I know what you mean! My family was worried that I would die of laughter!:slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: It’s surper good Manus! I love it!:smiley:

I’m very happy to know that you enjoy it! I will keep up my efforts, now that I know that at least three people like it!:smiley:

The current chapter will be finished soon… Hehehehehehe!

Expect dangerous girls, reckless driving, huge robots of doom, fiery flowers and jumping ninjas!

Warning: High Sugar Content

I can only begin to imagine what it’ll be like. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley:

And don’t forget…

Loads of action, magical fury, more explosives, winged sweetness and epic battles!

Coming soon to a select few…

And I’ll do my best to make you laugh more, so you can have some fun after those pesky exams!

AHHH!!! runs away crying Don’t say that word! I’ve just completed my- you know what. :runaway: :eek: :frowning:

Very well. Let’s forget the ‘E word’.:smiley:
There, there…
hands her a honey-filled chocolate bar

Keep an eye out for news, OK? When inspiration strikes, it flows like a river through a bursting dam!

Yes sir! salutes

uh. Opps. I mean… Yes Manus! salutes again

No salutes required. We’re friends here.