Pride

He is right…I just havnt noticed because I never had any.Cait Sith stop it with the cat thing and mog thing in every post.Please for the love of god and all that contains ssugar!

I’m proud of being non-assholish.

…I don’t like you at all…Unless you were talking about Setz or Cait Sith…JK…

I wasn’t talking about anyone, actually.
I’m glad I’m not an asshole anymore.

Me too, Steve. Me too. :3

Um… I suppose being the only one of my parents’ children to actually move out of the house and go to college is the only thing really worthwhile I’d have to be proud of. It seems like there was something the other day, or maybe a coupla weeks ago that I thought I was pretty awesome for, but I can’t seem to think of what. Oh well.

Lika ALL else you do, that = creepy.

What’s wrong with dogs? :bowser:

I’m proud of the time when I fought off both the Romans and the Japanese at the battle of Hoglan, battle for great justice and remained victorious.

I’m proud of the fact that I can do things no matter how absurd and not give damn what others think of it… (Although there are times when I might… regret things.)

I’m proud of the fact that I managed to live almost 24 years so far.

Maz! :smiley: Nessa! :smiley:

I’m proud that, after many, many years of feeling sorry for myself, I finally overcame the natural human tendency to see things ONLY from his own point of view. Now I truly appreciate who I am and what I have. :slight_smile:

PS: Waves to Maz and Nessa. :wave:

I always thought that EXCESSIVE pride was one of the seven deadly sins, not just “Oh, I’m proud of my son because he’s on the honor roll,” or something but “I’m the best, and fuck all y’all!” Am I mistaken, Hiryuu?

I’m an easy drunk.

Pride has two meanings. You can take pride in your achievements and have a sense of self confidence without being an arrogant jackass.

I’ve always taken pride in my… god, i hate bragging, just dont worry about it.

I’m proud being a Communist.

Lightweighs unite!

GAP: Exactly. The correct name for the Sin is “Hubris” but people have forgotten it and just say “Pride.”

Sadly Wilfredo Martinez Im afraid everyone here (knows that you are the smartest and fairest of all posters of this proud forum) forgot that, but do not remind thhem, I have not for “Ignorance is Bliss.”

I’m proud of the fact I haven’t flipped out and killed anybody yet as a part of natural selection.

Days Since Last “Accident”: [STRIKE]27[/STRIKE] 0

Meng De, i’ll give you this shiny sword if you take out your uncle and command my armies for me.